Price Check MF 1635 price check

/ MF 1635 price check #1  

GentleMFer

Tractor
MF 1635
I've started to get a bit more serious on a tractor and I'm zeroing in on a 1635 HST including loader. I've been quoted $21,800 CAD. Can anyone else comment on Canadian prices? Should I be trying to wait out until later with better deals in Nov/Dec or after some 2013 model changes get announced? We just bought our place and I was thinking the tractor would help us with any snow troubles as well as pulling cash out of the sale of our current place so was thinking now was the time to buy. I also wasn't too sure how much margin these guys have -- want to ask for something reasonable but not also be totally out of the ball park. Any suggestions on negotiating?

/ MF 1635 price check #2  
That is an excellent price. Make sure to add remotes now, will be cheaper. You getting a loader??

Last edited:
   / MF 1635 price check
Thanks Will. That price does include the loader with the standard bucket. I'm at the end of my budget and bidding on something on the lot so I may not have the opportunity to do much with adding the remotes or getting the quick attach bucket, etc. He mentioned they order everything top to bottom from the factory. I also got a killer price from New Holland on a Boomer 35 so if they can close the distance I'd be happy. I can't go over 20 so I'm trying to do what I can to stay in the 1600 series for Massey to stay an option. Given the aggressive pricing from other dealers, I'm not sure I want to go down to a 1500 series either.

/ MF 1635 price check #4  
If you can scrape up an extra $1,800, you will be happy! The 1600 series is awesome! The sharp turning circle is awesome too!

/ MF 1635 price check
After getting the price down to 20750 I couldn't resist - tractor, loader, block heater, and delivery. Should be delivered in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the vote of confidence Will.

/ MF 1635 price check #6  
After getting the price down to 20750 I couldn't resist - tractor, loader, block heater, and delivery. Should be delivered in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the vote of confidence Will.

You are welcome. Glad to hear you are happy!!

/ MF 1635 price check #7  
Aww, another happy Massey Ferguson owner. Post some pictures when you get it.

Hi will. Haven't talked to you in a while. How is things going in your part of the world? Are you getting ready for winter? We didn't have no winter last year. Maybe we will have twice as much this year? Have a good one!

/ MF 1635 price check #8  
Aww, another happy Massey Ferguson owner. Post some pictures when you get it.

Hi will. Haven't talked to you in a while. How is things going in your part of the world? Are you getting ready for winter? We didn't have no winter last year. Maybe we will have twice as much this year? Have a good one!

I am doig good, how about you? Last winter was the same for us, used the snowblower once to try the new wings out, and that was it.

The Farmers Almanac predicts less thsn normal snow (Yay!) and colder than normal (Yay!). We are ready mow, other than an oil change on the MF and Polaris.

Take Care.

/ MF 1635 price check #9  
WilliamBos said:
I am doig good, how about you? Last winter was the same for us, used the snowblower once to try the new wings out, and that was it.

The Farmers Almanac predicts less thsn normal snow (Yay!) and colder than normal (Yay!). We are ready mow, other than an oil change on the MF and Polaris.

Take Care.

We didn't get any snow at all last year. I think we paid for it last summer too. I'd like to see a little snow but not too much. I'm trying to get 100 hours on my tractor so I can change oil in everything before winter. I changed hyd/trans oil at 30 hrs cause I was having problems at the time. That was early so I figured I'd change it at 100 hrs then go to 200 hrs next time. I change motor oil every 100 hours. You have a good one!