MF 1529 w/ front loader value

/ MF 1529 w/ front loader value #1  

rkeith

Silver Member
Tractor
GC1720 TLB
I'm looking at trading in a MF 1529 that has a front loader that was purchased a year ago with 41 hours on it. What should I be looking at as far as trade-in value?

/ MF 1529 w/ front loader value #2  
I'm looking at trading in a MF 1529 that has a front loader that was purchased a year ago with 41 hours on it. What should I be looking at as far as trade-in value?

This could be a place to start looking before making a determination on the current value of your unit. http://www.tractorhouse.com/list/li...N&ETID=1&Mdltxt=1529&MdlX=Contains&notfound=1 Keep in mind these are retail prices and not what a dealer would give on a trade. Some dealers seem to be more inclined to offer a fair trade deal and others only seem to want every penny they can squeeze out of a deal. So the bottom line on trades IMO is how comfortable are you with the dealer.

/ MF 1529 w/ front loader value
Thanks!

/ MF 1529 w/ front loader value #4  
You sure didn't use it much. I think I'd be tempted to advertise and sell outright. You might get more of your money back.

/ MF 1529 w/ front loader value #5  
dont you llike your tractor been on the fence between the massey and a kubota b series just having trouble figuring it out

/ MF 1529 w/ front loader value #6  
If you go with 1529 you can get an 8x8 vs 9x3, more reverse options on the massey. What dealer in Alabama are you looking to trade that 1529?