Looking at a MF 150

/ Looking at a MF 150 #1  

5thGenTexan

Tractor
Kubota Grand L3130
I am very close to buying my first tractor and one of my possibilites right now is a Kubota L4330. Lots of bells and whistles at $15,000. I am also looking at a MF 150 with 3900 hours priced at $4750 with no loader. Since I am one of those people with more time than money the MF is much more appealing to me. :) I'd need to add a loader to it though, but even at 4 or 5 grand I'd still be well under the $15,000 for the orange or anything of similar size and vintage. What loader would I want? Some I have looked at aound the web look kinda weak and frail.

/ Looking at a MF 150 #2  
I am very close to buying my first tractor and one of my possibilites right now is a Kubota L4330. Lots of bells and whistles at $15,000. I am also looking at a MF 150 with 3900 hours priced at $4750 with no loader. Since I am one of those people with more time than money the MF is much more appealing to me. :) I'd need to add a loader to it though, but even at 4 or 5 grand I'd still be well under the $15,000 for the orange or anything of similar size and vintage. What loader would I want? Some I have looked at aound the web look kinda weak and frail.

Does the MF have a ROPS on it?

/ Looking at a MF 150 #4  
I paid 2500.00 for a 135 diesel with 5000 hours. I don't think I would put a loader on it without ROPS. But that's just me. How about a picture?

/ Looking at a MF 150 #6  
From what I can see from the pic of the 150 that would be my choice.3900 hrs tractors not hurt still plenty of life left if taken care of. Now putting a loader on it idk if I would just because of the hyd being slower then the kubota.but that's just my opinion.

/ Looking at a MF 150
I have all but decided against it at this point. Got quotes on a Koyker and Westendorf loader north of $6500. Thats getting really close to prices for the newer Kubotas I'm looking at that have 4wd.