Ready to buy 1648 or 1652

/ Ready to buy 1648 or 1652
Something big for sure! The poor guy felt really bad as he apologized already twice to me! :laughing:

/ Ready to buy 1648 or 1652 #32  
Something big for sure! The poor guy felt really bad as he apologized already twice to me! :laughing:

Did you try to get him to lower the price a little bit more because of his mistake.

/ Ready to buy 1648 or 1652
No I didn't. It was only lingering for about an hour, between me sending of my inquiring mail, getting back to work, and getting back to my e-mail to read his apologies.

/ Ready to buy 1648 or 1652 #34  
I'd try to get him to come down. I just stopped by a dealer who had a 1652 powershuttle in stock and his cash price was $28,200. He also explained that there's actually two financing routes. One with the zero interest which basically only jacks up the price and spreads out payments. Or you could get the tractor for the same price and choose 3.99%. That might be an option if one wanted to do something like put a large down payment down, then pay it off in the next year or so.

Haven't done the math to see how everything works out, but I'm thinking the cash route is still the best way to go if circumstances permit of course.

No I didn't. It was only lingering for about an hour, between me sending of my inquiring mail, getting back to work, and getting back to my e-mail to read his apologies.

/ Ready to buy 1648 or 1652 #35  
Wow, yumbee, you got some really good quotes on hand. I contacted three additional dealerships around here, and all came in very close to my original quote. Just notified my dealer to order the following:

MF 1648 open platform
12x12 powershuttle
engine block heater
1 rear remote (we were contemplating where we would be using 2 and could not think of any yet)
DL130 front end loader complete with 72" bucket

28400 cash

I guess I just ordered my tractor!

If you are going to be doing much if any grading, it is nice to have Top & Tilt hydraulics on the 3pt and if you will have a grader blade, it is nice to have a hydraulic or 2 on it for angling the blade or for offsetting the boom.

Just a few reasons to have multiple rear remotes. ;)

Attachments

• P1020048.JPG
    P1020048.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 208