Buying Advice which 15xx/16xx models have clutchless forward/neutral/reverse?

/ which 15xx/16xx models have clutchless forward/neutral/reverse? #1  

thebonepile

Tractor
Deutz 7120 from junkyard
I am interested in a tractor about the size of a MF 1540. I am definitely looking more for a geared tractor rather than a hydro. (hate the whine) But I have a special needs kid who could use a left hand reverser as long as you dont have to depress the clutch. I went to the AGCO section and of the geared transmission choices for the 1500 series none seem to have the clutchless option.... I have no problems with a used one, is this something that isnt offered anymore?

From browsing utube and tractorhouse I am assuming a power shuttle will do this , am I correct?

Thanks in advance

/ which 15xx/16xx models have clutchless forward/neutral/reverse? #2  
The old 1533, 1540 tractors had it as an option. The current production 1533, 1540 don't. You would have to step to a 1635 or 1643 to get a power shuttle in a new machine. The current 1533 & 1540 are Standard shuttle as a more value based machine.

/ which 15xx/16xx models have clutchless forward/neutral/reverse? #3  
Power Shuttle also gives you another range to have 12 speeds rather than 8 with the Standard Shuttle.

/ which 15xx/16xx models have clutchless forward/neutral/reverse? #4  
I have a 1648 cab with the DynaQPS systems. So far it works well and I am very pleased with it. With the recent snow storms that came through after christmas i was able to get some seat time and found that you can run most of the time without depressing the clutch.

/ which 15xx/16xx models have clutchless forward/neutral/reverse? #5  
I have had three Hydro tractors. The last one for fourteen years and never had any whine. I hear this statement lots of times.

/ which 15xx/16xx models have clutchless forward/neutral/reverse? #6  
Powershuttle and DynaQPS are clutchles like you want. The HST in the 1600 series is noisy, especially if you get a cab.

/ which 15xx/16xx models have clutchless forward/neutral/reverse? #7  
When I purchased my 1532 , the brochure said you could shift the syncroshuttle shuttleshift w/o clutch . On u tube their is a video comparrision NH MF Kubota showing MF doing this . In saying all of this I always use the clutch . Hope this info helps .

/ which 15xx/16xx models have clutchless forward/neutral/reverse? #8  
You CAN NOT shift the 1532 & 1529 Syncro Shuttle without the clutch. Not without doing damage anyway. The videos and brochures I've seen state the machine can be Shuttled without coming to a stop, while depressing the clutch. That's where the syncro comes in. They aren't a power shuttle/power reverse transmission.

/ which 15xx/16xx models have clutchless forward/neutral/reverse? #9  
You CAN NOT shift the 1532 & 1529 Syncro Shuttle without the clutch. Not without doing damage anyway. The videos and brochures I've seen state the machine can be Shuttled without coming to a stop, while depressing the clutch. That's where the syncro comes in. They aren't a power shuttle/power reverse transmission.

As I said in my post , I always use clutch , and my manual says this too . MF video and brochure is not clear on that , or at least wasn't when I purchased . Sorry , for your angry face:)