Soooooo....

/ Soooooo.... #1  

MFRED

Platinum Member
Tractor
MF 5435, MF 165
Have you guys checked out the new 5600 series flyers & info? Some pretty nice features coming in those machines.

The autodrive is one that I think will be particularly nice. Makes the tractor drive like an automatic trans, step on the brake & it will shift to neutral. Also the factory integrated loader control with transmission & aux. hyd. function controls. New cab like the 7600's. Optional front axle suspension. Looks pretty nice.

Rumors of a larger verion with a 6600's are coming. Supposedly they're going to be available with the Dyna-6 or a CVT trans. Pretty much my dream tractor right there. Too bad they're probably in the 100K range with the CVT.

/ Soooooo.... #2  
They look real nice. They are like the Cadillac of tractors.

/ Soooooo.... #3  
   / Soooooo....
At the Massey dealer, just a simple 2-sided sheet. Haven't seen it online any where yet. There is an article on the UK website under the News tab that gives some info too.. It's wierd, on the UK site I can't get to the specs link for them. It sends me back to the North America page. Or at least thats what my computer does. Maybe AGCO trying to tell me to get back to work & stop dreaming?