New 1529 with loader and backhoe !!

/ New 1529 with loader and backhoe !! #21  
Can you post some photos of the backhoe mount, I currently have a 3pt bh and need to either make or buy a subframe. The subframe made by the company that made my bh requires the removal of the 3 pt arms and uses the lower pins that the 3 pt arms mount on. Just wondering how MF mounts their subframes.

/ New 1529 with loader and backhoe !!
Can you post some photos of the backhoe mount, I currently have a 3pt bh and need to either make or buy a subframe. The subframe made by the company that made my bh requires the removal of the 3 pt arms and uses the lower pins that the 3 pt arms mount on. Just wondering how MF mounts their subframes.
Sure, I'll take some pics in the am b4 I get some seat time and post them for you

/ New 1529 with loader and backhoe !! #23  
Nice! That backhoe is an expensive option, but I bet you'll learn to love it!

Nice! That backhoe is an expensive option, but I bet you'll learn to love it!

I love it already !! The 1st day I dug out some stumps ! Then it snowed (again) once the snow is gone I have a few ditches to dig, so I figure I'll get some work done with it !!!!

hope this helps got it right from the book for the backhoe.
I heard not so good things about a 3pt backhoe, they can break your tractor, be careful

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    788.7 KB · Views: 186
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    659.6 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    687.2 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    806.1 KB · Views: 165
   / New 1529 with loader and backhoe !! #26  
Hey Bob you wouldnt happen to know a Tom Creighton would you?

Here are a couple projects I have going 1 is pulling stumps, the other is to dig a ditch and add drain tile to drain off the " pond " that had developed where there was a wooded area !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 166
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    817.2 KB · Views: 164
   / New 1529 with loader and backhoe !! #29  
Here are a couple projects I have going 1 is pulling stumps, the other is to dig a ditch and add drain tile to drain off the " pond " that had developed where there was a wooded area !

Nice work Bob, looks like fun, if spring ever gets here you will not have to play in the mud.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Nice work Bob, looks like fun, if spring ever gets here you will not have to play in the mud.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet
I'd like to avoid the mud but it seems to be an unavoidable Evil this time of year