363.8 KB · Views: 1,065
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 1,264
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    791.4 KB · Views: 611
   / New 1529 with loader and backhoe !! #5  
Nice! Let us know how you like the backhoe. I'd lock one on my 1643.

/ New 1529 with loader and backhoe !! #6  
Nice tractor, best of luck with it.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ New 1529 with loader and backhoe !! #7  
Welcome to TBN, Nice looking Massey.

/ New 1529 with loader and backhoe !!
Well I got 11 hours on her now ! I pulled out 6 stumps with the hoe and its awesome so far !!! No problems as of yet, the dealer has to replace the mount for the hoe (the pin holes wouldn't line up, they were 1/8" off so Massey is replacing the mount, they know about the problem ! ) Need to dig a ditch and lay some pipe for drainage, but have to wait somewhat for the ground to dry out, gotta get a trash pump and pump out a low spot too !!! Looks like a fun summer !!!!!

/ New 1529 with loader and backhoe !! #9  
Well I got 11 hours on her now ! I pulled out 6 stumps with the hoe and its awesome so far !!! No problems as of yet, the dealer has to replace the mount for the hoe (the pin holes wouldn't line up, they were 1/8" off so Massey is replacing the mount, they know about the problem ! ) Need to dig a ditch and lay some pipe for drainage, but have to wait somewhat for the ground to dry out, gotta get a trash pump and pump out a low spot too !!! Looks like a fun summer !!!!!

You will love your Massey, Mine is one step below yours but I couldn't justify anything bigger on three acres. I really liked the 1529 though. I sometimes wish I had a backhoe but I can get one from work if I really need to. Enjoy your tractor???

/ New 1529 with loader and backhoe !! #10  
Nice tractor. Enjoy it and be safe.