Just wanderin about all your thoughts on a M F 32 A...lookin to bring one back alive

/ Just wanderin about all your thoughts on a M F 32 A...lookin to bring one back alive #1  

Adam187

Tractor
John Deere/450 C
Im seriously lookin to buy this old tractor for farm use. Im gettin a great price on it and she runs out great. Like anyone knows though Im sure to have some bumps in the road while I bring her back from the dead. Im not 100% but shes a round about 80-85 model and Im just needin any advice or review that anybody would like to share....much obliged from Kentucky!

/ Just wanderin about all your thoughts on a M F 32 A...lookin to bring one back alive #2  
Im seriously lookin to buy this old tractor for farm use. Im gettin a great price on it and she runs out great. Like anyone knows though Im sure to have some bumps in the road while I bring her back from the dead. Im not 100% but shes a round about 80-85 model and Im just needin any advice or review that anybody would like to share....much obliged from Kentucky!

I think you are looking at the loader number on it. What is the tractor model?