gc2300

/ gc2300 #11  
Here ya go, Chuck, ammo for the finance minister.... Note the MMM work; that's a slope of about 24 degrees I just climbed up...while mowing!;) I also prefer the blower, but I bit the bullet when I bought the tractor and got it with the blower. Never regretted it!

mowing 6:09-4.JPGDSC03309.JPG

/ gc2300
Well the Finance Minister gave me the go ahead and I bought the GC2300 today. The dealer(New Holland) made it for me. It is family run and even the mechanic's were very helpful. I went in to look at a new Kioti GS2410 and the dealer showed me the MF that someone traded in for a zero turn. I want to thank everyone who replied to my question as I'm sure I'll plenty more in the future. This is my first real tractor.

/ gc2300 #13  
Well the Finance Minister gave me the go ahead and I bought the GC2300 today. The dealer(New Holland) made it for me. It is family run and even the mechanic's were very helpful. I went in to look at a new Kioti GS2410 and the dealer showed me the MF that someone traded in for a zero turn. I want to thank everyone who replied to my question as I'm sure I'll plenty more in the future. This is my first real tractor.
Congrats.

Pics please:)

/ gc2300 #14  
Congrats on the tractor purchase ,you'r going to like it.