MF Breaking With Iseki?

/ MF Breaking With Iseki? #1  

SDT

Veteran Member
Tractor
Multiple Fords and Kubotas
I've recently learned that a forthcoming line of MF CUTs will be made by Mitsubishi rather than Iseki.

Has anyone additional information regarding this development. In particular, is MF breaking with Iseki?

SDT

/ MF Breaking With Iseki? #2  
   / MF Breaking With Iseki? #3  
Iseki built tractors with Mitsubishi engines in the 1700's larger than the gc's. thanks tier 4. Iseki's role with me has increased with the 4600's. I can't foresee any break in the future. Mixed feelings on the engine change though.

/ MF Breaking With Iseki?
Iseki built tractors with Mitsubishi engines in the 1700's larger than the gc's. thanks tier 4. Iseki's role with me has increased with the 4600's. I can't foresee any break in the future. Mixed feelings on the engine change though.

Will Iseki build the 17** series tractors using Mitsubishi engines or will Mitsubishi build tractors and engines?

/ MF Breaking With Iseki? #5  
I will have to see something more than this before I believe it.

/ MF Breaking With Iseki?
I saw it at my dealer.

Introductiory (dealer only) information regarding forthcoming models on MF site.

/ MF Breaking With Iseki? #7  
Iseki built machines with Mitsubishi engines. Dpf filters and all. Some new features on the tractors. New cabs, kinda like what's on the 4600. Also some base models without all the features of the premium machines for a better price point.
Saw the prototypes back in December at a customer ride & drive.

/ MF Breaking With Iseki? #8  
Mitsubishi engines are good engines. They are powering a lot of vehicle today both on the highway and farm. Some say the new six cylinder engine used in the 2013 Cadillac XTS is a Mitsubishi engine. I don't have any proof, just reiterating what I have heard.

/ MF Breaking With Iseki? #9  
Iseki has used there own engines since the 1980s or very early 1990s in their compact models. Massey used Iseki tractors and engines starting with the MF 1200 series.