GC2300 Snow-blower

/ GC2300 Snow-blower
Dealer wants $ 1500.00 for the blower and all the stuff that goes with it. Good price ????

Attachments

• gc-blower.jpg
    gc-blower.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 541
   / GC2300 Snow-blower #13  
That's to keep rocks from flying through the air like a missile, and to keep you from putting your hand down the chute. That was also what I removed from mine because it's just ripe for clogging the chute.

/ GC2300 Snow-blower
Thanks for all the input. How much does weigh?

/ GC2300 Snow-blower #16  
Thanks for all the input. How much does weigh?
I just checked my manuals, and no weights are listed for the blower or the hitch. And there are seperate manuals for each.

/ GC2300 Snow-blower #17  
$1500?? You bet that's a good price! Seems to me as an add-on option when new it was pushing $3000, with all the parts.

As far as weight, I'd guess mine is as follows:
1) Quick-hitch assy...... approx. 70 lbs
2) Blower itself (mine has electric controls)... approx. 165 lbs
3) Mid-PTO driveshaft, 36" +/-..... approx. 12 lbs

Guess that adds up to about 250 lbs all together. Sounds light, but that's my guess... and that's what it is, a guess.

As far as that wire thing on the chute... well, let's just say mine didn't last long either! :laughing:

WBB/irvingj

/ GC2300 Snow-blower
Got the blower and a used Honda 4213 riding mower (didn't run) for $ 1500.00. Honda mower had a broken wire to fuse box - fixed that Runs and mows great. The same JD dealer had a Kubota BX2750C blower also ...... identical to the MF 2360 except orange.

/ GC2300 Snow-blower #19  
Yep, I'd say you can call that a deal!!

/ GC2300 Snow-blower
Gave the mower to a freind that needed one. When it comes time - will be asking how to attach front quick hitch to tractor. Thanks.