Dealer No longer a dealer

/ No longer a dealer #1  

veggiefarmer

Tractor
2009 massey 1643
Just to let you know Northern Power Equipment is no longer a massey dealer and they closed or transfered ownership of other stores. Brown Enterprises took over Whatley Ma store. Anyone know what happened? Bought my tractor from them now have long distance for service.

/ No longer a dealer #2  
My guess is to much debt and changing lines. I looked seriously at Kioti and they dropped them, then got serious on TYM and they dropped them. New Boston Truck and Tractor treated me well and they are a MF dealer now.

/ No longer a dealer #3  
Northwood is the dealer. I didn't know they handled kioti ad tym?

/ No longer a dealer
Sorry for the mistake I should have said Northwood Power Equipment

/ No longer a dealer #5  
Massey Ferguson pulled their line from Northwood Power Equipment. Go to New Boston Truck and Equipment. Excellent MF dealer. They can get you anything you need. I just purchased a tractor from them. They treated me very well.

/ No longer a dealer #7  
I do not think they will be open much longer. Took my GC2300 in for the (very expensive Massey flaw) HST repair. Got a call today 4 to 6 weeks for the parts?? Also was given free pickup and delivery for life when purchased, when I needed to have it taken in Harold refused to honor it. Will be picking it up this week. Will post who I find to do repairs.

/ No longer a dealer #8  
Try New Boston Truck and Tractor.