who makes Massey attatchments?

/ who makes Massey attatchments? #1  

fluffers

Tractor
none
guys who makes the massey attachments- I am looking for a finishing mower and found a RF700 almost new for around $3000- can not find much on this unit- Is that a good price and a good unit thanks

/ who makes Massey attatchments?
anyone??

/ who makes Massey attatchments? #4  
What tractor are you gonna put it on?

/ who makes Massey attatchments?
thks - how do they compare to the woods- will go on a kubota l5740- what is a fair price for this unit- it is brand new- thks

/ who makes Massey attatchments? #7  
thks - how do they compare to the woods- will go on a kubota l5740- what is a fair price for this unit- it is brand new- thks

Alamo Industrial makes some amazing tough mowers. IIRC, Bush Hog is under the same corporate umbrella.

/ who makes Massey attatchments? #8  
I don't think you can be that specific about it. The "official" MF implements might be made by Alamo, but individual dealers don't always source them that way. I've seen implements sourced from the same company (not Alamo) get paint and decals from more than one manufacturer.

/ who makes Massey attatchments? #9  
I don't think you can be that specific about it. The "official" MF implements might be made by Alamo, but individual dealers don't always source them that way. I've seen implements sourced from the same company (not Alamo) get paint and decals from more than one manufacturer.

Then the dealers are doing it on their own. The MF mowers are made by Alamo. If the dealer is selling something else badged MF, they are doing this on their own. MF has a supply contract with Alamo for mowers, just like their supply contract with ALO for the bigger loaders.

/ who makes Massey attatchments? #10  
Then the dealers are doing it on their own. The MF mowers are made by Alamo. If the dealer is selling something else badged MF, they are doing this on their own. MF has a supply contract with Alamo for mowers, just like their supply contract with ALO for the bigger loaders.

Absolutely. I was just pointing out that you'd need to ask the dealer, rather than assume it's an Alamo product.