NEW Massey Ferguson 1700 Economy Series Pictures

/ NEW Massey Ferguson 1700 Economy Series Pictures #1  

MO MF Dealer

Bronze Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson
We just received a 1734E and 1739E Hydro Economy Series Tractors. Full Metal Hood and Fenders. I was more impressed for the features for the dollars. Nice Tractors if your looking at Economy Speced Tractors and Pricing. This is a huge market by numbers sold and looks like Massey did their homework.

Massey Ferguson 1739E Hydro

IMG_1804.JPG

IMG_1803.JPG

IMG_1805.JPG

IMG_1806.JPG

IMG_1807.JPG

IMG_1808.JPG

IMG_1809.JPG

IMG_1810.JPG

IMG_1811.JPG

IMG_1812.JPG

IMG_1813.JPG

IMG_1814.JPG

/ NEW Massey Ferguson 1700 Economy Series Pictures #2  
Nice. One thing they should of done was integrated the loader valve. It would not of cost too much.

/ NEW Massey Ferguson 1700 Economy Series Pictures #3  
Ugh ... those headlights are awful!

/ NEW Massey Ferguson 1700 Economy Series Pictures #4  
   / NEW Massey Ferguson 1700 Economy Series Pictures #5  
Thanks for the pics. All in all it looks fine but I will agree with the previous posters, why not use the 1600/1700 style headlights - they look so much better; and (on all tractors) I think the non-integrated loader valve looks cheesy. Just my opinion, I'm sure these will work real well and hopefully sell well.

/ NEW Massey Ferguson 1700 Economy Series Pictures #6  
Does anybody actually prefer those hydro rocker pedals over side by side pedals?

/ NEW Massey Ferguson 1700 Economy Series Pictures #7  
Does anybody actually prefer those hydro rocker pedals over side by side pedals?

I was surprised by that too ... I prefer side by side, I've owned both.

/ NEW Massey Ferguson 1700 Economy Series Pictures
Remember these are Economy Models not Premium Models that is why some of the sacrifices and pricing differences. They weren't designed to be Full Featured Premium Models but compete in a price class with other manufacturers economy series tractors.

* Side By Side Hydro Pedals Cost More than a Single Pedal
* Tractor Integrated Joystick costs more than Loader Mounted Valve with Joystick

/ NEW Massey Ferguson 1700 Economy Series Pictures #9  
I didn't know rectangular bulbs were so much more money than round, that they had to be sacrificed to compete a tractor at a lower quality/price level.

/ NEW Massey Ferguson 1700 Economy Series Pictures #10  
Remember these are Economy Models not Premium Models that is why some of the sacrifices and pricing differences. They weren't designed to be Full Featured Premium Models but compete in a price class with other manufacturers economy series tractors. * Side By Side Hydro Pedals Cost More than a Single Pedal * Tractor Integrated Joystick costs more than Loader Mounted Valve with Joystick

But not everyone wants or needs a loader, hence why the integrated joystick makes more sense.