Backhoe for the the 1526?

/ Backhoe for the the 1526? #1  

jc21

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD X320
Has MF come out with a backhoe for the 1526? Some of reviews I read when the 1526 first came out said one was in the works.

/ Backhoe for the the 1526? #2  
I don't think there is , but wallenstein make one. As you can see on my 1423.
Has MF come out with a backhoe for the 1526? Some of reviews I read when the 1526 first came out said one was in the works.

/ Backhoe for the the 1526? #3  
You might check woods equipment website, I know woods makes a backhoe attachment for the 1529.

/ Backhoe for the the 1526?
I don't think there is , but wallenstein make one. As you can see on my 1423.

How do you like the Wallenstein? How easy is it attach/detach and would it interfere with a midmount mower? The idea of a hydraulic thumb appeals to me- I have rocks, boy do I have rocks. Just 2 1/2 acres but about 500ft of retaining wall to build plus an outbuilding at some point. I'm going to try and make lemonade out of lemons, using the rocks for the walls. Haven't looked at the 1526 in the metal yet but it looks more capable than the BX25D, 1025R, and GC1720 and maybe more comfortable, too and easier to get on/off.

/ Backhoe for the the 1526? #5  
How do you like the Wallenstein? How easy is it attach/detach and would it interfere with a midmount mower? The idea of a hydraulic thumb appeals to me- I have rocks, boy do I have rocks. Just 2 1/2 acres but about 500ft of retaining wall to build plus an outbuilding at some point. I'm going to try and make lemonade out of lemons, using the rocks for the walls. Haven't looked at the 1526 in the metal yet but it looks more capable than the BX25D, 1025R, and GC1720 and maybe more comfortable, too and easier to get on/off.
I like the wallenstein hoe very much. The subframe mount for the 1526 will be a belly mount like i have. But i would rather have the four point hitch setup. I don't think you would be able to use the midmount mower, because it would interfere with the subframe mount.

/ Backhoe for the the 1526?
Appreciate your comments. Iirc the JD 2520 has the same issue- the subframe interferes with the midmount mower. I don't think the SCUT's (GC1720, 1025R, BX25D) do. Ease of changing implements will be a pretty big deal to me (I think)- mowing, snowblowing/plowing, rototiller/plow, a rake and a backhoe. I wonder if I'm asking for too much from one tractor?