TAFE India and Massey

/ TAFE India and Massey #2  
Tafe has been making tractors for massey for many years. Seems I recall agco owns part or most of tafe.
I think India is one of those countries you can't import a tractor to sell there it must be built in the country.

/ TAFE India and Massey #3  
Where I live here in South LA, I can think of 2 people who own a TAFE tractor. I heard they are good tractors.
There was a TAFE dealer here many years ago but went out of business. Started carrying another brand but that didn't last long either. Was a bad dealer for sure.

/ TAFE India and Massey #4  
Where I live here in South LA, I can think of 2 people who own a TAFE tractor. I heard they are good tractors.

If they're good enough for the Duck Dynasty crew, they're good enough for me. <GRIN>

I'm the proud owner of a Phil Robertson special, a 1995 TAFE 35DI. Phil's pulled the trailer while his grandkids cleared a field for a football game. Notice the missing battery cover. Mine has a good loader and seasonal cab, but it's the same machine underneath. It starts very well in winter.

The only trouble I've had with it to 750 hours has been with the ball joints at the ends of the steering cylinder. I've had to replace both of them and the Massey Ferguson equivalent doesn't have metric threads. So I twisted them on until they jammed and went for it. My MF dealer is good at finding parts, though all I have needed apart from the ball joints has been filters.

I'd love to find a TAFE 45DI in 4X4.