Buying Advice MF 3525

/ MF 3525 #1  

campbellrw

Tractor
none
Hi all, I'm looking at buying a Massey 3525 2WD tractor. It has a cab and is in really good overall condition. Minimal rust, paint is decent, starts easily with barely a puff a black smoke (no white or blue smoke whatsoever). It has 4300 hrs on it, and runs great. The owner told me the 3pt arms don't move. This tractor has the electronically controlled hydraulics for the 3pt hitch, does anyone know what may be the issue? I'm thinking it's likely just an electrical problem, anyone have experience with these or similar models? What would a fair price be?

/ MF 3525 #2  
$10'000 if it was here

/ MF 3525
Would that be 10K with the non-moving 3-pt hitch arms?

/ MF 3525 #4  
Probably electrical and not change the value that much , General price for that tractor . Last one I bought 4x4 off MF dealer for $10'500

/ MF 3525
Probably electrical and not change the value that much , General price for that tractor . Last one I bought 4x4 off MF dealer for $10'500

Cool thanks for the info! I hope the deal works out, if I get it I'm sure I will have more questions. I've driven it a couple times but only to move some wagons. Really hoping to do some hay and maybe a little grain next year and this will be my do-it-all machine. Was even thinking of trying to find a loader for it, mostly just for moving round bales.

/ MF 3525 #7  
Don't be scared of black smoke ...have you ever watched an old MF 750/760 combine in the evening grunting away pushing up a black plume ...it's a perkins :)