MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #1  

SDT

Veteran Member
Tractor
Multiple Fords and Kubotas
I've decided to replace my MF 2635/DL250 with a larger Kubota. I'm not one to trade cars/trucks/tractors, etc. Rather, I've always done better selling my item before/after buying a replacement.

My 2635 is a 2012 with about 95 hours (more put on by the dealer than by me). It has the MF DL250 FEL with third function valve and never used HD bucket (bolt on cutting edge). It also has a full set of 6 front weights with bracket, four rear weights (2 per side), dual rear remotes (2 levers/4 couplings), extendable lift arms and arm rests. Though not installed due to the front weight bracket, the loader package includes a grill guard which I have. Rear tires are 16.9X28, 6 ply (later models being supplied with 14.9X28s). Always inside. Looks new.

Local NH/Kubota dealer offered me $25K trade in. I rejected this as I'm confident I can sell it for considerably more and dealers pricing for desired Kubota model not competitive.

How much more?

SDT

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #2  
Did you ever sale the tractor or trade?

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price
Sorry for the delayed response. I do not visit this site often and forgot about this post. I also noticed a typo in the subject line. My tractor is a 2635 rather than the discontinued 2625.

No, I still have it. I decided to build another pole building this summer and put off replacing my MF 2635 and 533 with Kubotas until next year.

My existing building is full to exploding and the new building will allow me to buy/sell per my schedule while keeping everything inside.

I will replace the 533 first as it is the tractor upon which I spend the most time. Hopefully, I can replace both nest year.

SDT

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #4  
Just curious, why are you replacing with Kubota's?

Not yet, but m new post building is nearly finished. This will allow me to buy/sell over the winter without letting anything sit outside during the transition.

SDT

I've lost confidence in both MF and my dealer. Neither have treated me well.

I do not have such issues with Kubota or my Kubota dealer.

SDT

Today, I bought a Kubota M9960HD12 ROPS to replace my MF 2635. Yes, I am well aware that the 9960 is considerably larger than the 2635 but the comparable M7060 was not nearly such a good deal as was the 9960.

Plan to sell the 2635 over the winter/spring.

Will work on replacing the MF 533 with a Kubota L6060 once the 2635 is sold.

One down and one to go.

SDT

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #8  
It's a shame that Massey dealers seem to be following this path. It's my opinion that MF will be no more in the next 5-10 years. Every dealer but one within a 1-2 hour drive of my house is now closed or changed to another tractor brand. Sad to see.

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #9  
It's a shame that Massey dealers seem to be following this path. It's my opinion that MF will be no more in the next 5-10 years. Every dealer but one within a 1-2 hour drive of my house is now closed or changed to another tractor brand. Sad to see.

From what I've seen, the exact opposite is true. AGCO seems to be doubling down on the MF brand and each MF dealership I see seems to be increasing MF sashes and inventory. I see MF getting stronger in the near future, not weaker. The Iseki built compacts I've had experience with are incredible machines.

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #10  
From what I've seen, the exact opposite is true. AGCO seems to be doubling down on the MF brand and each MF dealership I see seems to be increasing MF sashes and inventory. I see MF getting stronger in the near future, not weaker. The Iseki built compacts I've had experience with are incredible machines.

Yea but they are now pricing with John Deere. Just priced a new open station 4066m for 36,5xx. A new MF 1759 was 39,xxx. R4's, 2 remotes, loader, skid steer bucket, power reverser.

50c Case IH 34,5xx same setup. I know it's smaller but largest in frame size.

XR4155 LS was 24,3xx. Mechanical reverser but otherwise the same.

Massey use to be a bargain tractor ( lack of better term). They were priced below the majors but still were reliable. I was raised with Massey's 255 & 471. So not bashing just wish they were more levels competitively priced.

Last edited: