Indiana dealers??

/ Indiana dealers?? #1  

edgarrian

Platinum Member
Tractor
NA
I live in central indiana and would like to know if anyone has had a good experience with the dealers around the area. I see McAllisters is the main dealer around here. I did price out a kubuta about 4 months ago. Im looking at 30 to 40hp machine with cab. Doe anyone have a relationship with Mcallisters as far as buying from them. There are your locally owned dealers around the area but thought maybe trying to purchase from them if a guy can get a good price. There was a dealer Harmony I believe that seemed to have some good deals on 1742s. Anyway Ill be looking to buy in about 3 months if anyone has some good advice as to which is a good dealer to negotiate with

/ Indiana dealers?? #2  
I live in central indiana and would like to know if anyone has had a good experience with the dealers around the area. I see McAllisters is the main dealer around here. I did price out a kubuta about 4 months ago. Im looking at 30 to 40hp machine with cab. Doe anyone have a relationship with Mcallisters as far as buying from them. There are your locally owned dealers around the area but thought maybe trying to purchase from them if a guy can get a good price. There was a dealer Harmony I believe that seemed to have some good deals on 1742s. Anyway Ill be looking to buy in about 3 months if anyone has some good advice as to which is a good dealer to negotiate with

What are the 1742 cab/loader prices looking like?

/ Indiana dealers??
Well so far ive gotten a 1736 price of 29,500 over the phone without him really looking anything up. Im still waiting on about 3 others. The mcallisters I was refering to sent me a quote for a L3650 Kubota tractor for 33k but i have recieved any estimates for the massey. I dont want to spend 35k for a tractor after taxes so i doubt ill do the L3650 although it is a nice looking kubota

/ Indiana dealers?? #4  
Check with Roudebush Equipment, Inc. 2911 St. Rd. 32 East Westfield, In 46074 317-896-2753. They are a locally family owned Massey dealership. Have been around a long time.

/ Indiana dealers?? #5  
Check with Roudebush Equipment, Inc. 2911 St. Rd. 32 East Westfield, In 46074 317-896-2753. They are a locally family owned Massey dealership. Have been around a long time.

/ Indiana dealers??
I have reached out to them but waiting for there response

/ Indiana dealers?? #7  
As close as you are you should drive over and talk to Bryan Roudebush. Check their inventory, kick some tires drive several models and then talk money. These people are great to deal with. Tell them Al from Anderson sent you . you may even get a greater discount. good luck.

/ Indiana dealers?? #8  
I would second Roudebush. Defiantly the closest to you. I would also call Plevna Implement in Kokomo. Stretching the distance a bit, you could consider Harmony Outdoor Power in Auburn and in Illinois, Christman Farm Center in Christman, Il and one of the largest Massey dealers in the US is Kuhn's Equipment in Arthur,Il.
The Dealer I do business with is terrific and has one of the best mechanics you'll find anywhere, but he's south of me quite a way and I'm south of you.

/ Indiana dealers??
I would second Roudebush. Defiantly the closest to you. I would also call Plevna Implement in Kokomo. Stretching the distance a bit, you could consider Harmony Outdoor Power in Auburn and in Illinois, Christman Farm Center in Christman, Il and one of the largest Massey dealers in the US is Kuhn's Equipment in Arthur,Il.
The Dealer I do business with is terrific and has one of the best mechanics you'll find anywhere, but he's south of me quite a way and I'm south of you.

I have reached out to plevna and they priced 29500 I believe. Ill talk to Harmony as well. Ill check those illinois places out tonight on the old interweb. Thanks