so how has the new month altered incentives for the GC1700 series??

/ so how has the new month altered incentives for the GC1700 series?? #1  

AxleHub

Elite Member
Tractor
Massey scut 2015 GC1715
Its the new month and promptly after the calendar changes . . so do the Massey promotions and financing situations.

Anybody heard how the GC1700 series is effected for financing options and promo pricing?

/ so how has the new month altered incentives for the GC1700 series?? #2  
We got our 1736 under the Equine Program last year. Talking with the dealer they shift back and forth with what group they offer deals to every couple years. Check out the Massey main web site. Someplace on there they will say who they are offering deals to and give you the specifics on how much of what you need to qualify. We got 28% which is pretty sweet. I think the offer applies to implements as well if the price is $5K and up.

/ so how has the new month altered incentives for the GC1700 series??
We got our 1736 under the Equine Program last year. Talking with the dealer they shift back and forth with what group they offer deals to every couple years. Check out the Massey main web site. Someplace on there they will say who they are offering deals to and give you the specifics on how much of what you need to qualify. We got 28% which is pretty sweet. I think the offer applies to implements as well if the price is $5K and up.

I tried to get qualified for the equine discount on my gc1715 . . . But it was only $250.00 this year on my product desire and as an association member I didn't qualify because I currently don't own a horse. 28% ???? Wow thats a huge number.

/ so how has the new month altered incentives for the GC1700 series?? #4  
Honestly the requirements aren't all that strict. We have 5 of em here although they all are old and not used commercially. We don't claim the property as a farm either. It just came down to having some acreage you could prove and having horses there. I don't think it's a minimum number they go by either nor is the acreage all that high. It pretty much comes down to really having a horse and needing something to shovel their leavings. I must say that bucket sure is fantastic compared to a wheelbarrow. :thumbsup: that 28 percent was also on the backhoe as well:D

Its the new month and promptly after the calendar changes . . so do the Massey promotions and financing situations.

Anybody heard how the GC1700 series is effected for financing options and promo pricing?

Well I now know the answer to the original question.

1. Financing options stayed the exact same as it was for June.

2. Massey pricing to the dealers dropped . . which means from now (not before) till the end of month . . if you purchase . . the quoted prices coming from the dealer should be lower.

/ so how has the new month altered incentives for the GC1700 series?? #6  

I visited a MF dealer on 7-2-15. I priced a GC 1715 out the door with loaded tires and just an FEL for $13,387.00. This did include delivery, but not taxes. I just checked my paper work again before posting this.

I'm almost in shock now that I see the figures again.

I've also seen the new MF 1526. That is one heck of a tractor with nice ground clearance. They gave me a ballpark price of around $15,900.00 on it. It was so new they didn't have it in their computer system yet. Nice looking, very nice build quality.

Now, comes decision time. Too bad I can't have one of each.

I visited a MF dealer on 7-2-15. I priced a GC 1715 out the door with loaded tires and just an FEL for $13,387.00. This did include delivery, but not taxes. I just checked my paper work again before posting this.

I've also seen the new MF 1526. That is one heck of a tractor with nice ground clearance. They gave me a ballpark price of around $15,900.00 on it. It was so new they didn't have it in their computer system yet. Nice looking, very nice build quality.

I've not seen a 1526. I assume it is a compact and not a sub compact. Is it considerably larger than the GC1715?

Also regarding pricing . . typically all Massey units have 2 prices:

1. This price is the "financed" price and comes with 0% interest for 72 months I believe.

2. Price two is the so called "cash price" which is a discounted price (on a GC1715 its about $1250). However it has SEVERAL financing options between 1.99% and 3.99% for 24 months to 84 months so you can still finance it and any implements.

Do you know which prices you received? Typically in quotes I got from numerous dealers . . they always showed both price types so you'd know if you are comparing apples to apples or to oranges :)

/ so how has the new month altered incentives for the GC1700 series?? #8  
The 1526 is a discontinued model. The entire 1500 series has been replaced with the 1700E series. I wouldn't necessarily let that stop you from considering the 1526 though. There are differences, like the 1526 has a mid pto, the 1726E does not. It also weights significantly less than the new 1700E series, which is good for mowing.

The 1526 is a discontinued model. The entire 1500 series has been replaced with the 1700E series. I wouldn't necessarily let that stop you from considering the 1526 though. There are differences, like the 1526 has a mid pto, the 1726E does not. It also weights significantly less than the new 1700E series, which is good for mowing.

Fiziks . . . that explains alot. I checked my new brochures and product catalog and didn't see the 1500 series mentioned. So I went back and found this review from 2011. Looked like it had some nice features including 3 speeds and position control. What was/is the last new year of the 1526?

Surprised that they had a 25 hp Iseki engine in the one 1526 model . . Wonder how much different it was from the GC1715/20 engine :)

2011 Massey Ferguson 1526 4WD Review

/ so how has the new month altered incentives for the GC1700 series?? #10  
Fiziks . . . that explains alot. I checked my new brochures and product catalog and didn't see the 1500 series mentioned. So I went back and found this review from 2011. Looked like it had some nice features including 3 speeds and position control. What was/is the last new year of the 1526?

Surprised that they had a 25 hp Iseki engine in the one 1526 model . . Wonder how much different it was from the GC1715/20 engine :)

2011 Massey Ferguson 1526 4WD Review

I'm not sure, but I think the 1526 was an older model that's been brought back. According to this dealer, they had just received it the day before I arrived, and had just barely gotten it prepped for sale.

Do not quote me on that. I'm just going on what I was told by the dealer.