Just got a new 1710 TLB

/ Just got a new 1710 TLB #1  

LevesqueOnline

Bronze Member
Tractor
2022 Kioti CK2610SE
Hey all,

just got a new 1710 TLB, thing seems awfully mighty. has DL95 loader.

I noticed the bucket has no quick attach items, do people weld hooks on for chains? and are there any front end mods people are doing to these loaders?

appreciate any feedback

/ Just got a new 1710 TLB #2  
I have added a Ratchet Rake and a Piranha Tooth Bar.

Seems one of the two has chain hooks. I've seen where other people have bought bolt on clevis hooks, etc...

/ Just got a new 1710 TLB #4  
Massey does offer a tooth bar, my dealer didn't realize it, but was able to find it with a little searching. For hooks, you can get bolt on or weld on hooks, clevis mounts, D-rings, etc from from Ken's bolt on hooks. Just google it.

/ Just got a new 1710 TLB #5  
Hey all,

just got a new 1710 TLB, thing seems awfully mighty. has DL95 loader.

I noticed the bucket has no quick attach items, do people weld hooks on for chains? and are there any front end mods people are doing to these loaders?

appreciate any feedback

In a very short order of time there will be a quick attach option available for the Dl95 loader from a long time 3rd party manufacturer.

When its available I'll post about it.

/ Just got a new 1710 TLB #6  
i can never remember the correct term. see attached picture. D handle with V notch.
hooks for bucket.png

the V notch has come in handy a lot for myself. "different size chains" and they all slide down into the V notch, makes for nice and easy adjust of extra slack in a chain. and not needing to worry chain is of wrong type to connect to hook on bucket.

the D handle portion of it. also comes in handy for straps. or just plain hooking end of chain into (pending on hook style on chain).

===========
pending on location and placement on bucket, you may need some sort of re-enforcement. so ya don't bend the heck out of the top of the bucket. 2 normally min hooks for FEL (front end loader), some folks up to 3 or 4.

i do like a hook on the back side of the backhoe bucket. vs trying to curse the bucket shape trying to get a chain around it.

===========
i like to back drag with FEL bucket, that has a nice straight clean edge.

bolt on or strap on tooth bar for FEL bucket can make it easier to dig into dirt with the FEL bucket.

===========
permanent thumb (bolts on and forget), mechanical thumb (can be adjusted), or hydraulic thumb for backhoe. not for everyone. but can be a nice addition to deal with picking tree branches and like. if you don't have a grapple or like for the FEL.

/ Just got a new 1710 TLB
very interested, thank you.

anything else you can think of let me know, loving this little tractor ive got 10 hours in and it never stops surprising me

/ Just got a new 1710 TLB #8  
very interested, thank you.

anything else you can think of let me know, loving this little tractor ive got 10 hours in and it never stops surprising me

Levesque, I will and when the quick attach is announced . . . a number of other products will become insyantly available along with it.

Axlehub