New Massey Tractors... small utility, 2705e & 2706e

/ New Massey Tractors... small utility, 2705e & 2706e #11  
Thanks MO MF very nice video, you always do a nice job.

So no cabs on these models? Assume the 1700 series is here to stay? I hope??

Thanks for the Comments on the Videos. We don't try to glamour but provide the facts and features when we produce videos. Got any suggestions on Videos let us know.

No Cab is Planned at this time for 2700E Series. And 1700E and Premium are Here to Stay. Basically the 2700E Series brings affordability to more customers that don't need all the Bells & Whistles of the 1700 Premium. Kind of the same thing the 1700E Series has done. Still a Solid PowerTrain and covered by 5 Year PowerTrain Warranty. It doesn't replace the 2600 Series but add another choice in the Small Utility Class Tractors. Hydrostat Option has been one of the features Massey did not provide in Utility Class Tractors. I can tell you I was shocked at pricing for the Horsepower you get. (We do not share our pricing outside of our trade area...but go visit your local dealer and check out the Cash or 3.99% Finance Pricing or Low Rate 0% Financing Prices) I think this is going to be a great seller for us for those that want to pull a bigger Rotary Cutter or Small Hay but don't want to invest a lot of money but they get a New Tractor with Warranty versus late model used they previously would have had to consider.

/ New Massey Tractors... small utility, 2705e & 2706e #12  
Yes MO MF, the price point seems very reasonable based on what one gets. Warranty few others can touch. Had I not needed the cab I would have looked at these. Love my 1758, our Massey dealer is busy with a line up of all sizes, many under 75 HP. It's so interesting how region by region the dealerships flourish or go unnoticed. http://www.tractorhouse.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=9684835

/ New Massey Tractors... small utility, 2705e & 2706e #13  
We have a new dealer! Thompson Machinery, Columbus MS. Just up the road from where I work. I'm going to check one of these out soon!

/ New Massey Tractors... small utility, 2705e & 2706e #14  
   / New Massey Tractors... small utility, 2705e & 2706e #15  
HELP. Newly purchased leftover 2016 MF 2705e(9 hours) ECU Engine Llight cause throttle to be at idle while on. Happens usually if started with tractor throttle position at idle. Cannot be driven unless restarted with throttle elevated off idle position. ANY TIPS on clearing ECU?

/ New Massey Tractors... small utility, 2705e & 2706e #16  
Sold my JD 4005 and 300x loader. Purchased a beautifully designed 2016 leftover MF 2705e with L135E loader, R-4 Industrial Tires, HD Bucket, Skid Steer Quick Tach style latches, Rear Hydraulic Remotes. ONE GLITCH: HELP. Now at 9 engine hours and ECU Trouble Engine Llight(lower right dash Yellow in color) causes throttle to be at idle while on. Happens usually if started with tractor throttle position at idle. Cannot be driven unless restarted with throttle elevated off idle position. All fluids, belt, fuel, etc. are full and checked. ANY TIPS on clearing ECU or what is causing this??? Thanks in advance.

/ New Massey Tractors... small utility, 2705e & 2706e #17  
Disconnect the battery cables and touch them together, then reconnect. Touching them will discharge all current stored in the capicitors and should remove short term memory. If the light and code comes back, call the dealer as the loss of power sounds like an emissions problem.

/ New Massey Tractors... small utility, 2705e & 2706e
Didn't work. Check light came on again at idle position and no ability to throttle up. Have to call AGCO/MF for a warranty claim.
Have you contacted your dealer yet? Seems like this is something that he should take care of.

/ New Massey Tractors... small utility, 2705e & 2706e #19  
I contacted the dealership I purchased the MF 2705E from, The Belle Mead Garage, a NEW and GREAT CUSTOMER ORIENTED DEALERSHIP located in Belle Mead, NJ. To save a service call if possible, he suggested that I check the Throttle Position Sensor adjustment located under the hand throttle assembly. I accessed the Throttle Position Sensor(TPS) by removing the gray plastic instrument and steering shaft covers. The TPS was in the fully clockwise position and two screws were snug with no visual indication of slippage. I loosened the screws, repositioned the TPS by rotating the adjustment fully counterclockwise and retightened the two screws. I removed/reconnected the negative battery cable to clear the ECU trouble codes. Restarted the tractor with no Yellow Solid Indication Warning Light. The engine idle position was now at approximately 1000 rpm. After repeated throttle up/down and restarts, as of this point there are no ECU indication lights.

IMG_2140 2.JPGIMG_2138 2.JPGIMG_2137 2.JPG

Last edited: