New 1758

/ New 1758 #1  

Tea4me

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1758
Like to thank everyone on here for all the threads about MF. Last week I loaded up the truck and drove 550 north into Wisconsin to bring back a new 1758. Nice little hike to save over $4K from what dealers close by was askin. I'm sure I'll have questions in the future if they haven't already been asked. Why prices are reflected from the invoice date is silly! 2013 rops for $28500 cash is what I gave btw. I'm sure there's places that are cheaper but I'm happy. I asked earlier about leg room with me being so tall.. well I desiderate to leave the peddles alone. Instead I used longer bolts, 3" long steel pipe and gave the seat a lift kit after drilling a few holes. Feels so much better! This weekend I'm planning on filling the tires with straight water since winter is over. Next is tooth bar then load the barn with implements.

Again thanks for all the info you all have on here!

/ New 1758 #2  
Congratulations

/ New 1758 #7  
Eeeeewwwww, gross.... the bucket is all dirty and stuff :) Great find! Looks like you you will be keeping it busy.

/ New 1758 #8  
Looks great! You'll really enjoy it. I have a 1660 that I love and my dad has a 1749.
Judging from the background in your pic and your location description, you're from the same general area of Indiana as I am. What local dealers did you shop before buying in Wisconsin, if you don't mind me asking?

/ New 1758
Looks great! You'll really enjoy it. I have a 1660 that I love and my dad has a 1749.
Judging from the background in your pic and your location description, you're from the same general area of Indiana as I am. What local dealers did you shop before buying in Wisconsin, if you don't mind me asking?

Holland, Louisville area and one up near Indy. They were all nice to work with and I'd rather kept my money close by but I just couldn't pass the saving that was given. I'm about an hour or so south of you yet.. Jasper.

/ New 1758 #10  
My Dad's 1749 came from the dealer in Ramsey, IN. If you ever need parts or service, I would highly recommend them. Have used them for years and always been pleased. I think the dealer in Boonville is a good one also. Never done business with them though. Enjoy!

Last edited: