Comparison massey ferguson GC 1715 vs. Mahindra emax 25

/ massey ferguson GC 1715 vs. Mahindra emax 25 #1  

bcfarmer45

Tractor
MF 285
I am looking to buy MF gc 1715 or mahindra emax25 . emax is 20.00 per month higher. anyone have any advice to help me chose one over the other.

/ massey ferguson GC 1715 vs. Mahindra emax 25 #2  
I don't know anything about the emax but I will tell you my Massey 1705 has been a very good tractor, hydro power is more than I thought it would be, I just got off mine from moving 30 inches of snow. The only downfall with the Massey is I found the 48 inch bucket to be way to small. I just installed a SSQA adapter and installed a 60 inch bucket from everything attachments.

Attachments

• ssqa2.jpg
    ssqa2.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 564
  • ssqa3.jpg
    ssqa3.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 810
  • ssqa.jpg
    ssqa.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 557
   / massey ferguson GC 1715 vs. Mahindra emax 25 #3  
I got the impression the Massey was a little better quality overall. Mahindra has some rough edges. But drive them both and see which one fits you better and which one feels better. That should be the real test, not the monthly cost or asking opinions online. You're the one that's going to be using and paying for it!

/ massey ferguson GC 1715 vs. Mahindra emax 25 #4  
I got the impression the Massey was a little better quality overall. Mahindra has some rough edges. But drive them both and see which one fits you better and which one feels better. That should be the real test, not the monthly cost or asking opinions online. You're the one that's going to be using and paying for it!

I looked at the Mahindra products before choosing the gc1715. A friend and I went to see those sub compact Mahindra choices. He has a knots and I was leaning toward the Massey. We both felt the Mahindras had some drawbacks and higher pricing to boot. But we all have our own opinions lol.

/ massey ferguson GC 1715 vs. Mahindra emax 25 #5  

I looked at the Mahindra products before choosing the gc1715. A friend and I went to see those sub compact Mahindra choices. He has a kubota and I was leaning toward the Massey. We both felt the Mahindras had some drawbacks and higher pricing to boot. But we all have our own opinions lol.

/ massey ferguson GC 1715 vs. Mahindra emax 25
I went with GC1715 it had the most leg room now I look at some attachments bush hog, tiller, and post hole digger

/ massey ferguson GC 1715 vs. Mahindra emax 25 #7  
Congratulations! I have a GC1710. Extremely pleased, it does all I expected and more.

/ massey ferguson GC 1715 vs. Mahindra emax 25 #8  
I purchased the gc1710. The deciding factor is weight. I also purchased the TLB version and forward mounted snowthrower.

The difference with the mihandra is under the hood. While their product is quite capable and acceptable, I got the sense that a lot of the design of the subcomponents is in the hands of the subcontractors....I really got this chill that I would be replacing assemblies over parts in 10 or 15 years.

Had the price been better, I may have tried one, but snow removal is why I bought it, and I am very pleased.

/ massey ferguson GC 1715 vs. Mahindra emax 25 #9  
I don't know anything about the emax but I will tell you my Massey 1705 has been a very good tractor, hydro power is more than I thought it would be, I just got off mine from moving 30 inches of snow. The only downfall with the Massey is I found the 48 inch bucket to be way to small. I just installed a SSQA adapter and installed a 60 inch bucket from everything attachments.
I don't think that is a downfall at all, there a small tractor like any other.

/ massey ferguson GC 1715 vs. Mahindra emax 25 #10  
Any tractor could handle a way bigger bucket in snow. I'm betting the factory bucket is a decent match in rocks and dirt.