Comparison 2600H Series

/ 2600H Series #1  

Ox 77

Tractor
None
I guess the 2600H series is pretty new, so I can't find much in the way of reviews. Anyone have experience with this line? I might have a good deal on a 2605H, not to be confused with the lesser HP 2605 (c'mon Massey, these series numbers are confusing). It's 2WD, which I might be willing to take with higher HP vs a lower HP compact.
I appreciate any insight you have.

/ 2600H Series #2  
The 2600H is essentially a refined version of the 2600 plus with a T4F engine for emmissions. Good solid simple tractors.

/ 2600H Series #3  
Hello guys:)!

I only know them by Internet. Yes, they look very good and solid, because there are pieces of technic inside which are started around 1956 inside of the Ferguson TO-35 and MF 35 as it was known in Europe. Very sadly to say they are not offered in Europe. If they would, I buy one I swear!

The MF 2605H seems to be the best of all. The smaller 2604H has dry drum breaks, too less for road use in Europe. You know, in contrast to all America in Europe tractors are also used for road transport jobs on short distances, up to one hour to drive. The simple dry drum brakes are not good enough, wet disc brakes are very wellcomed and strikly needed if you try to stop your tractor together with a loaden trailer of many tons!

I would like AGCO making offering them with minor changes in Europe, too!

Greetings - Franz

The bigger 2606H and 2607H are for heavy PTO jobs, where much power is required.