Massey vs. Kubota

/ Massey vs. Kubota #1  

Eagle

Does Massey have an equivalent tractor to the Kubota B7500. I am new to tractors and like what I see of the B7500 so far. One dealer here in Utah sells Massey and said they were the Cadillac of tractors but didn't have anything to show me. I want to consider all options.

/ Massey vs. Kubota #3  
When I was shopping for a tractor I had sent away for some information from the Agco site - probably about 4 months ago. Well it just showed up this very day. (I've had my Kubota for about 1-1/2 months now.) I guess at least I am well set up with MF tractor information now, because they sent some good information.

The other poster mentioned the MF 1220. It looks to me like they do not make that model anymore. There is the MF 1215 - this tractor has 18 gross hp and 14 pto hp, and looks to be very similar to the size of a New Holland TC 18. The next model up in power is the MF 1225, and it has 23 gross hp / 19 pto hp. The 1225 looks to be about the same size as the Kubota B2410.

/ Massey vs. Kubota #4  
I own two Massey Ferguson and two Kubotas as well as a John Deere. The smaller compacts made by Massey Ferguson are made in Japan right across from the Kubota factory. Both are excellent tractors. My latest Massey Ferguson is a 3635 cab model which is also made for John Deere in Europe and made for the US market for Massey Ferguson and Cat as a Challenger tractor. Those are made in Italy and are also an excellent tractor. I have not owned the smaller ones that you are looking at, but have several neighbors who have both the MF and the Kubota and they love them all. Just find out which dealer provides the best service and either tractor will do a fine job for you.

/ Massey vs. Kubota #5  
The Massey 1523 is the closest model to the Kubota B7x10 series. Kubota has now replaced that series with the B2x20 series, and they are worth a look too. For some reason not many Massey dealers stock the 1523, but there are a couple of guys on here that have them. Do a search on 1523 to get some user input.

/ Massey vs. Kubota #7  
What is the difference between the MF 1523 and the GC2310? Dealer here doesn't have the 1523 and told me it's the same power but In the brochure, I can see that the hydraulic pump seems to be powerfull in the 1523 and his clearance is better too... What about the price, between both?

/ Massey vs. Kubota #8  
A 1523 gear tractor/loader will cost $1,500.00 more than the GC2310, and a 1523 hydro tractor/loader will be $2,500.00 more.

/ Massey vs. Kubota #9  
But what is the price difference with a backhoe and loader on the 1523?

Doug

/ Massey vs. Kubota #10  
...thanks. What is the difference with the backhoe? Is it the same for the performance? Is the 1523 powerfull?