Dealer Review

/ Dealer Review #1  

fxdb96

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson
Hey guys looking for advice if anyone has bought a machine from Bruno's in Arkansas. They advertise they can ship a GC series for right around $16,000 free shipping.

/ Dealer Review #2  
Hey guys looking for advice if anyone has bought a machine from Bruno's in Arkansas. They advertise they can ship a GC series for right around $16,000 free shipping.

A GC what? If their shipping 1734's for that price, I'll take 2. Anyway, I know a couple people that bought from them and had no issues, they got pretty good deals

/ Dealer Review
A GC what? If their shipping 1734's for that price, I'll take 2. Anyway, I know a couple people that bought from them and had no issues, they got pretty good deals

GC 1710 / 1720 is 16,500

/ Dealer Review #4  
I just spoke with them last week about a possible upgrade, they quoted me a fantastic price on an LS 3025 w/a backhoe. Beat everyone else by about $1500, my trade not so good quote, about $4000 less than what others would do.

/ Dealer Review #5  
GC 1710 / 1720 is 16,500

That's a great price. Last April, I priced a 1720 and it was $17,900. That was w/ a PHD also, so probably about $17,400 w/o

/ Dealer Review #6  
just commented on another thread about them, but i have bought a xr4150 and 1705L from them. Very easy to deal with, no pressure sales

/ Dealer Review
just commented on another thread about them, but i have bought a xr4150 and 1705L from them. Very easy to deal with, no pressure sales

So I haven't received my machine yet but I did place an order with them and I would have to agree they are totally the easiest dealer I have ever worked with. Pretty much any question you have the answer is going to be yes (within reason) it's obvious they put the customer first.

/ Dealer Review
Tractor has been delivered. Overall great experience with Brunos!

/ Dealer Review #9  
NO pictures ?

/ Dealer Review #10  
Fxdb96 is an experienced gc1700 buyer and owner. He knows better than not supplying pictures. He probably is making some presentation quality photos to celebrate the new arrival. He won't leave us "high and dry" with mere words. Lol