60" mid mount mower

/ 60" mid mount mower #1  

dnw64

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030 Cab
One of my strategies for the new property I've recently bought is a MMM for my GC2300. They (as expected) seem to be a bit rare on the aftermarket, but I thought if I knew the model number it may help me nail one down.

This would be for a GC2300 model, 2006 if it makes a difference.

Please feel free to answer here directly or PM if preferred. "Unit for sale" type of response welcomed.

/ 60" mid mount mower #2  
arent they made by simplicity? Thats where I would start asking questions.

/ 60" mid mount mower
I thought I had sorta closed this thread out. Maybe it was a different one.

Anyways, I ended up buying a Ferris Zero Turn, and a 3-pt finish mower for my GC.

Ferris is awesome for mowing the lawn, and the finish mower handles my field just fine.

Thanks for the suggestion anyways :D

/ 60" mid mount mower #4  
I thought I had sorta closed this thread out. Maybe it was a different one.

Anyways, I ended up buying a Ferris Zero Turn, and a 3-pt finish mower for my GC.

Ferris is awesome for mowing the lawn, and the finish mower handles my field just fine.

Thanks for the suggestion anyways :D

What size finish mower and what brand/model did you get for your GC?

/ 60" mid mount mower #5  
I believe the 60" mmm has been the same for a while now (over multiple gc models). Back then, you could only get the model 2325. Now they have a drive over option, model 2326. I would suspect its compatible as well.

They are somewhat hard to come by, but even my local dealer seems to have 1 or 2 come up for sale, used, every year. Have you checked with your local dealers?

/ 60" mid mount mower
They are somewhat hard to come by, but even my local dealer seems to have 1 or 2 come up for sale, used, every year. Have you checked with your local dealers?

There is only one dealer within a 1.5 hour drive and they only had a new 54" drive-over.

I tried a couple different places that had used tractors with mowers to see if they were interested in selling the mower by itself, to no avail./

/ 60" mid mount mower #8  
dnw,

a 54 inch drive ovet mmm. is that new this year ?

how much?

/ 60" mid mount mower
Yes, new current model. It was around $2500.