Tractor
    CK30 HST

Default 1440v with attachments on ebay

Has anybody looked at this item?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...%3AIT&rd=1

Would it be a good deal? I've messed with this one some so I know what it is like. The only thing that I'm not sure about is the specs on the backhoe. Can anybody help out here?? Seems like a lot of items for the price. I've gotten an email from him already. May have to call him.

Any help would be appreciated. thanks Mark

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    JD 4300, JD X485 JD 4x2 Gator, JD 425, JD455

Default Re: 1440v with attachments on ebay

It isn't green [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] , but it sure looks like a good deal, depending on what the final 'bid' is in the end.
    Now that you brought it to everyone's attention, someone else may outbid you. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Tractor
    CK30 HST

Default Re: 1440v with attachments on ebay

that is fine. If that would happen then I was suppose to get another kind. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I'm still trying to figure out the best one to get for the money. I know I would like a bigger hoe one but the price is intriging. Found some specs on the Hoe. It has a 7ft 2in. flat bottom digging depth.

I'm just wanting everyones input. and as it is said May the Best Man Win. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

thanks mark