What model MF do I have and what does it weigh?

/ What model MF do I have and what does it weigh? #1  

Bristlecone

Tractor
Kioti DK35SE-HST/KL351/T&T, Massey Ferguson 30, John Deere L120
I have a MF industrial loader -- Perkins A4203 diesel, shuttle shift transmission and MF34 loader. It has served me well around my ranch, but it has no PTO, so I am thinking about replacing it with a PTO equipped tractor.
My first question is -- can anyone identify what specific model this is? (picture attached) My best guess is a 1970s model MF 30, 30B or 31. Tractor S/N is 9A118913. Second, max load on my trailer is 5200 lb -- judging by the way this MF is built, it looks pretty heavy. Any help on how heavy this machine is with loader? Third, what might be a fair asking price for this machine?

Attachments

• 643049-MF Tractor 9-2004A.jpg
    643049-MF Tractor 9-2004A.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 637
   / What model MF do I have and what does it weigh? #2  
Looks like a MF 3165 to me. Check out the specs. at Big Dean's site.

/ What model MF do I have and what does it weigh? #3  
That tractor is a 1974 MF30 industrial

/ What model MF do I have and what does it weigh? #4  
Welcome to the board Big Dean..... It's a real pleasure to have you here!!

Take care,

Will

/ What model MF do I have and what does it weigh? #5  
Welcome to TBN. It's good to have you here. Lately, we have been having more questions about MF utilities and industrials, it will be good to have your experience on board.

/ What model MF do I have and what does it weigh? #6  
"Welcome to the board Big Dean..... It's a real pleasure to have you here!!"

I'll second that.. glad to see you registered.. always appreciated the help you've given me! It's great to have you here!

/ What model MF do I have and what does it weigh? #7  
Ditto welcome to the board BigDean always great to have another Massey man on board.
Now to the orginal thread if I had a loader tractor as heavy duty as yours I would be trying to keep it and buy a new one too.

/ What model MF do I have and what does it weigh? #8  
Howdy, BIGDEAN,

I have a MF30 with a MF34 Loader. I have looked through the Operator's, Service and Parts Manuals and have not found how much hydraulic fluid I will need to do a drain/refill on the loader!

Is there anyone on here who might have a clue?

I see this is an old thread, but I will give it a try anyhow.