MF1533

/ MF1533 #1  

snowman

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500HSD
New MF 1533 owner - should have delivery next week. Got a loader and 6' 3pt finishing mower with it.

The MF is replacing a Kubota B7500HSD, which is a great little workhorse, but I've doubled my land and think that I would be better served by the larger tractor. I think it will also be alot better on my back when mowing (I mow about 12-13 acres of old cultivated field - very bumpy).

Will be a bit of a learning experience going from hydrostatic to the powershuttle. Alot more levers on the MF to get used to!

/ MF1533 #2  
Congratulation on the new tractor. I am sure that you will like it. The increase in power is great.

/ MF1533 #3  
snowman, Awesome , I want pictures!!! (please) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great , it will be good to hear someone with first hand experience give a review .

Yea I like the looks of them, Its neat Muhammed put the article on the main page....of the 1500 series /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ MF1533 #4  
You you care to tell how much $$$ the 1533 was? I am considering one. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ MF1533
No pictures yet, as I don't have the tractor yet. Hopefully this weekend, but most likely not until next week.

/ MF1533
Cost is $16,000 for the tractor (R4's, fluid filled rears, 12x12 Powershuttle), $4,000 for the loader (MF1525) and 3 sppol valve, $2,075 for the 6' rear discharge finish mower (MF1761).

/ MF1533 #7  
What is the price difference between the 8x8 and 12x12? The dealers here only have 8x8's. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ MF1533
I don't know what the price difference is, but wouldn't think that it would be too much.

The dealer that I'm buying this from only had one on his lot, and that was sold; just waiting for delivery. The dealer located the tractor that I bought at a delaer in Buffalo NY, and is picking it up this week.