I bit the bullet

/ I bit the bullet #1  

61flattop

Bronze Member
Tractor
good question
Well.... its all over but the crying now. My new GC2310 TLB with 60"MMM and Boxblade will be delivered on friday! After alot of thought, reserch and hands on comparison I do believe the Massey was the best on the block. Dont get me wrong, the Kubota, Mahindra, and the Deer are awesome tractors.
I have to give a big thank you to the guys on here that have helped me out and to Archery for putting the spead sheet together. The spreadsheet and everybodies advice was extremely useful and I thank you guys for it!:D

/ I bit the bullet #2  
we wanna see photos, esp at work .
you will see how much prettier the Massey red is anyhow.
I couldn't be happier with my choice.

/ I bit the bullet #3  
Welcome to Club Red. I'm sure that you will enjoy your new equipment and get a lot done.

/ I bit the bullet #4  
Congratulations!! I know how u feel. Got My GC2310 about a month ago. That warm fuzzy feeling is still there.:D :D :D

/ I bit the bullet #5  
JerryG said:
Welcome to Club Red. I'm sure that you will enjoy your new equipment and get a lot done.

Jerry, you gonna teach him the secret handshake?????

/ I bit the bullet #6  
Tony ,welcome ,Red is good ,you will love your TLB.Time to update your profile and please send pictures.

/ I bit the bullet #7  
Hopefully I will be able to get down to the Massey dealership this weekend. If I didn't have to work I could do a lot more tractor shopping. I want one last look before I too bite the bullet. Congrats on your purchase and your ability to make a decision, I am still deficient in that category. We all want to see pics of the new shiny GC2310 getting dirty.

/ I bit the bullet #8  
Congrats on your investment 61flattop,and many happy hours on the hour meter ahead.

/ I bit the bullet #9  
Good Luck I am also going to purchase a 2310 next week. Looked and both Deere and Kubota. But thought that the 2310 was the best bang for the buck.

/ I bit the bullet #10  
Farmwithjunk said:
Jerry, you gonna teach him the secret handshake?????
I don't know. You could be a double agent, you do have a John Deere.:D