Mf 135 owners/operator's manual

/ Mf 135 owners/operator's manual #1  

Kenfyoozed

Silver Member
Tractor
1974 MF135
Im searching for an Owners/operators manual for my 1974 MF135. Ebay has a few with the year range o in the 1960's. Are these interchangable? Or should I find the one for my year tractor? If so who has one? where can I find them?
Thanks.

/ Mf 135 owners/operator's manual #2  
If you google Massey Ferguson 135 manual you well get tons of hits. If you add pdf to that, you can find some that are downloadable. That's the route I went with my 165. If you're like me, when I'm working on my tractor I get dirty. It is real easy to print out just the sheets I need rather than getting the whole manual dirty. I like the pdfs too since I can add my own information to them as well.

/ Mf 135 owners/operator's manual
Thanks, but I did try that route before I posted. I kept coming up with MF135's up to 1966. I guess my question is, Will the manual for a 1966 work with a tractor from 1974?

/ Mf 135 owners/operator's manual #4  
Kenfyoozed said:
Thanks, but I did try that route before I posted. I kept coming up with MF135's up to 1966. I guess my question is, Will the manual for a 1966 work with a tractor from 1974?

Some/most of the 1966 info will apply, but the later models had different wiring schematics, (alternator vs genny), later models could have been equipped with the optional "pressure control", along with a number of updates. Have you contacted a Massey Ferguson dealer yet?

/ Mf 135 owners/operator's manual #5  
Kenfyoozed said:
Im searching for an Owners/operators manual for my 1974 MF135. Ebay has a few with the year range o in the 1960's. Are these interchangable? Or should I find the one for my year tractor? If so who has one? where can I find them?
Thanks.

Here's one dated 1972 from manuals.us that might help

Massey Ferguson 135 Tractor Operators manual - 1L1

My 1964 MF-135 diesel was the 2512th unit off the production line. I have several IT manuals (MF-27 and MF-201) and service/parts manuals from Jensales

Best Tractor Manuals In The World! - Jensales

Big Dean Austin's website also is a valuable resource

Big Dean's Massey Ferguson tips

I have his CD which contains a lot of good info on the 135 series.

/ Mf 135 owners/operator's manual
Thanks, Yes I know I need to get the CD from big Dean. I normally just wait and buy the manuals as I need them, but I need to get Big Dean's CD before I cant get it anymore.

You can really see how much I dont know about tractors/ and farming, by the advice Farmwithjunk gave. "Have you contacted a Massey Ferguson dealer yet? ". I have to sheepishly say I had not at the time. But I have now, and surprisingly the dealer was cheaper even with shipping. He's about 45 miles away. I sent him a email and he called the next morning. Great service. Hard to find that these days.

Thanks for the help.

/ Mf 135 owners/operator's manual #7  
Can you tell me how to change oil and what kind to use in a 1955 massie 35