Massey 135

/ Massey 135 #1  

Texas Blues

Gold Member
Tractor
Massey 1655 Ford 1700 2cyl, Ford 1600 2cyl Massey 135 3cyl gas
I saw some posts mentioning "Big Dean" as a good source of Massey info. Does anyone know if he has a web site? I guess as far as that goes, know of any other web sites with tech info on them? Thanks

/ Massey 135 #2  
I saw some posts mentioning "Big Dean" as a good source of Massey info. Does anyone know if he has a web site? I guess as far as that goes, know of any other web sites with tech info on them? Thanks

BIG DEAN Austin had a website on AOL Hometown. I understand AOL disbanded Hometown and now Deans website is down and gone. Big Dean has several health issues too. (heart and vision) He's becoming rather hard to get in touch with. I'll try to find links (when I'm home) to several other sites where he's been known to frequent. He is a member here on TBN but it's been quite some time since he's been posting here.

/ Massey 135 #3  
BIG DEAN Austin had a website on AOL Hometown. I understand AOL disbanded Hometown and now Deans website is down and gone. Big Dean has several health issues too. (heart and vision) He's becoming rather hard to get in touch with. I'll try to find links (when I'm home) to several other sites where he's been known to frequent. He is a member here on TBN but it's been quite some time since he's been posting here.

Massey Harris & Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Board