Massey 135

/ Massey 135 #1  

AngelaGay

Tractor
MF 135
I can't find the serial number under the steering wheel on the instrument panel1 How else am I supposed to buy my rebuild kit! Anyone have and answer?

/ Massey 135 #2  
Serial # on a 135 should be under the dash, BEHIND the air filter canister. Also, if I recall, you have a Perkins diesel????? If so, ENGINE serial # should be on left side of engine block.

/ Massey 135 #3  
Hi Angela, if you have the perkind 3cyl diesel, those kits should be pretty common. Meaning The kits were not much different through the years the 135 was built. My 135 has the 3cyl perkins gas, and I found the sleeve/piston, ring, and bearing kits to be the same for all perkins gas models. I think the main and rod bearings, and sleeves were the same as the perkins diesel ones (but not the pistons and rings) However the gasket sets were slightly different depending on your rear seal type, either being a rope type seal or a lip seal. I think the newer models had the lip seal. If its the continental motor version, Im not sure what the differences would be in the kits. Do you know what make and fuel type the motor is? Also A good close up picture would be cool (and a far back one too!). Good Luck TB