Oil & Fuel MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!!

/ MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #41  
I'm having trouble w/ the idle on my diesel Massey Ferguson model 135 tracktor we removed the injection pump and do not know how the springs go back into the filter chamber. Can someone please help????

/ MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #43  
Yes i have the same issue on my 165 would like to know the repair sequence thanks
Yes it can be repaired without removing the pump but it must be done in the correct sequence, if you would like to drop me an email i will send you an article showing how to fix it.

/ MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #45  
   / MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #47  
Yes it can be repaired without removing the pump but it must be done in the correct sequence, if you would like to drop me an email i will send you an article showing how to fix it.
could you send me this e-mail also thanks doublezfarm@gmail.com

/ MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #49  
Mr. Sutton If you got that info about the throttle shaft leaking on a 135 MF perkins engine.I think I have one leaking also,more so when its idling.If you can could e-mail it to me ,address is Drex3565@att.net.PS if you have info about removing and installing also.

/ MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!! #50  
Thanks to JJ for his quick response, via email, and the thoroughness of the information he provided.