Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Elite Member
    Tractor

Default Re: MF 135 DIESEL LEAK AROUND THROTTLE SHAFT ON INJECTOR PUMP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kevy View Post
    Hello
    I too have same leak on 1085. Could the article be emailed to me -
    costello5@bluemaxx.com.au
    Thnks Kevy
    Read the ENTIRE thread, and you just might find what you're looking for.

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 135

I have the same trouble with my 135 and would love to have the email/article if possible. My email toddhatcher14@yahoo.com.

Tractor
    MF 148

I have the same Trouble. Please send me the article if possible. my email poppmountain@hotmail.com

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

Whats up with people wanting e-mails sent to them? Too lazy to read this thread? Or collecting addresses.
    Murph ------------

Tractor
    My tractor is an old M... F... and red too.

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1244 View Post
    Whats up with people wanting e-mails sent to them? Too lazy to read this thread? Or collecting addresses.
    Murf, from what I read on this entire thread. Someone PM'd or emailed another some directions to stop the leak but not a fully detailed teardown/rebuild which requires special tools to do so. The information that's being passed is private and was not posted publicly by the author. The guy was simply saying he wouldn't post it here without the authors permission. This was a procedure to fix the leak without removing the unit. I think everyone read the thread correctly and was doing what the person with the info requested. Someone else posted a zip file containing detailed info of a breakdown/rebuild repair of the unit which was probably public domain. -kid
    Retired and enjoying life with my kids and grandkids -robert
    "life is too short.. eat your cake first"
    My 1965 MF 135 Z145 Refurbish Project with Pics
    TrucksByNet.com .... .... It's about Trucks... The other TBN
    My Yamaha YFP350U Terrapro's Project The only ATV with a PTO
    About ME

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by The kid View Post
    Murf, from what I read on this entire thread. Someone PM'd or emailed another some directions to stop the leak but not a fully detailed teardown/rebuild which requires special tools to do so. The information that's being passed is private and was not posted publicly by the author. The guy was simply saying he wouldn't post it here without the authors permission. This was a procedure to fix the leak without removing the unit. I think everyone read the thread correctly and was doing what the person with the info requested. Someone else posted a zip file containing detailed info of a breakdown/rebuild repair of the unit which was probably public domain. -kid
    love the new avatar, thanks for the insight kid
    Last edited by murphy1244; 03-22-2013 at 04:47 PM.
    Murph ------------

Tractor
    73 Massey Ferguson 135

Quote Originally Posted by JJ. in B.C. View Post
    Yes it can be repaired without removing the pump but it must be done in the correct sequence, if you would like to drop me an email i will send you an article showing how to fix it.
    Please me the article, I'm having the same problem with my MF 135 injection pump.. It is a Cav. thanks

Tractor
    73 Massey Ferguson 135

Quote Originally Posted by JJ. in B.C. View Post
    Yes it can be repaired without removing the pump but it must be done in the correct sequence, if you would like to drop me an email i will send you an article showing how to fix it.
    Please me the article, I'm having the same problem with my MF 135 injection pump.. It is a Cav. thanks
    jelco53@earthlink.net

Tractor
    My tractor is an old M... F... and red too.

For those looking for info on repairing the throttle shaft leak I found this link which may be helpful.

injector pump leak in MF275

Another link.

Leak repair

and some more in another link

Another throttle shaft leak repair

All of these and many more where found using Google search. You just have to ask the right question and you'll get results you may have to spend a bit of time sifting thru.

Look these links over and carefully read them. If they give directions. Read them again and follow to the letter. From what I'm reading you go into that pump blindly loosening screws and opening things up can be very costly. Read all you can about your injection system. Know exactly what type you have. It sounds like a few O rings can get you going cheap. But disaster can strike if you don't document what your doing for reassembly. Repairs could cost you up to 600 if you contaminate your pump. I don't know what info was being sent by email, but it's probably similar to one of these links. There is a spring under the cover that could fly out and if you don't know which hole it goes in your screwed. Read the info. and read more info. then more info. If everyone is saying the same thing you got what you need to fix it yourself. From what I've read it's somewhat an easy fix with a few parts, but there are a few tricks to follow and may take more than two hands, or the whole thing can fly apart like a jack in the box. -kid
    Retired and enjoying life with my kids and grandkids -robert
    "life is too short.. eat your cake first"
    My 1965 MF 135 Z145 Refurbish Project with Pics
    TrucksByNet.com .... .... It's about Trucks... The other TBN
    My Yamaha YFP350U Terrapro's Project The only ATV with a PTO
    About ME

Silver Member
    Tractor
    MF 85 diesel

Quote Originally Posted by green66ford View Post
    jelco53@earthlink.net
    I have the parts and tools to reseal the complete pump if needed. Fairly simple to remove and replace, have seen too many times the top cover reseal works awhile, then head or drive shaft seal leaks soon after and it has to come off then anyway. For more info e-mail is mhf35diesel@yahoo.com , be glad to help.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast