Looking for set of remotes for 135

/ Looking for set of remotes for 135 #1  

david.phillips181

Im looking for a set of remotes. I thought I post a feeler here 1st to see 1. if someone has a set off a scrap tractor they would like to sell. 2. If anyone has a kit that they would recomend. I have a hyd hood turner on my snowblower to move.

Thanks

Dave

/ Looking for set of remotes for 135 #2  
I have a new 1 line kit for $279 + shipping and a new 2 line kit for $418. Ken Sweet

/ Looking for set of remotes for 135
Ken

Can you send me the details of the kit? Does it come with a valve

/ Looking for set of remotes for 135 #4  
Yes, it comes with a valve. Complete parts are shown below for the 2 line kit. Ken Sweet

Attachments

• mfhydraulickit2line418.JPG
    mfhydraulickit2line418.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 161
Yes, it comes with a valve. Complete parts are shown below for the 2 line kit. Ken Sweet

Thanks Ken looks good. I take it the on line kit is the same minus one set of lines????

/ Looking for set of remotes for 135 #6  
Thanks Ken looks good. I take it the on line kit is the same minus one set of lines????

Dave, I don't have this kit online? We have a 1 line kit for Massey and a 2 line kit for Ford on our website. Ken Sweet

/ Looking for set of remotes for 135 #7  
Dave, I don't have this kit online? We have a 1 line kit for Massey and a 2 line kit for Ford on our website. Ken Sweet

Hi Ken I went to your website and noticed you list TAFE in with MF, does that mean the kit will fit my 2009 MF 2605?

/ Looking for set of remotes for 135 #8  
Hi Ken I went to your website and noticed you list TAFE in with MF, does that mean the kit will fit my 2009 MF 2605?

I am not sure and 2009 models? It does fit the older 35DI 45DI series made about 10 or so yrs ago. Ken Sweet

Ken, It was a typo, I meant to say I take it the one line kit is the same as the 2 line kit minus the two hoses only. IE still comes with valve and adaptor port, quick connects and all other hoses and fittings

Dave

/ Looking for set of remotes for 135 #10  
Ken, It was a typo, I meant to say I take it the one line kit is the same as the 2 line kit minus the two hoses only. IE still comes with valve and adaptor port, quick connects and all other hoses and fittings

Dave

No, not at all, the 1 line kit looks like this. Ken Sweet

Attachments

• masseyhydkit1line249.jpg
    masseyhydkit1line249.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 132