Massey Ferguson 50

/ Massey Ferguson 50 #1  

ksbortner

Tractor
John Deere 316
I have a Massey Ferguson 50 with the 3 cyl. Perkins Diesel. It was rolled over by my father about a 2 years ago. The tractor still runs and will move under its own power. Due to my fathers being killed when the tractor rolled we are going to sell the tractor along with the other farm related things at public sale. I was wondering what we might expect to get for the tractor. Below are pictures of the tractor before and after it was rolled.

Attachments

• Massey 2.jpg
    Massey 2.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 2,590
  • Massey.jpg
    Massey.jpg
    710.1 KB · Views: 787
   / Massey Ferguson 50 #2  
sorry to hear about the accident.

as for the tractor. needing a steering wheel, nose clip, and perhaps more body work.. assuming no major component has failed. perhaps 2000-3500$ depending on the auction environment. I'd figure 2500 as a round guess if she walks and talks with no major hidden damage. ie.. needing new steering wheel column.. or front axle parts..

soundguy

/ Massey Ferguson 50 #3  
I have a Massey Ferguson 50 with the 3 cyl. Perkins Diesel. It was rolled over by my father about a 2 years ago. The tractor still runs and will move under its own power. Due to my fathers being killed when the tractor rolled we are going to sell the tractor along with the other farm related things at public sale. I was wondering what we might expect to get for the tractor. Below are pictures of the tractor before and after it was rolled.

Sorry for you loss.
The MF50 was produced from 1958 to 64. Figure $2000-3000.
BTW: my MF is a 135 diesel (1964 model).

/ Massey Ferguson 50 #4  
Sorry to hear about your Dad. The tractor should bring between $1500 and $2250. If it has power steering, it would bring $500 more. Ken Sweet