International 1501 Loader Fit on a Massey Ferguson 135

/ International 1501 Loader Fit on a Massey Ferguson 135 #1  

Jeep Guy

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 135; John Deere Lawn Tractor LA 145
Hello All

I really don't know an awful lot about FEL's but am looking for one for my 68 MF 135 diesel. See every once in a while MF with different makes etc attached to them and came across an add for an International 1501 Loader, that is supposed to fit International B-275, B-414, B-434 tractors and was curious if anyone knows could if fit a MF 135 or not, orif it would be a real pain to even attempt?

Regards

/ International 1501 Loader Fit on a Massey Ferguson 135 #2  
I have a 135 as well and had posted the same question last year, from what I was told the front axle on the 135's really isn't substantial enough to take the loads from a FEL. I've seen them on 135s in my area but for the most part they are used to move bedding and other lighter materials, my intent was to use it to move earth / gravel and snow, needless to say I decided against it.

/ International 1501 Loader Fit on a Massey Ferguson 135
Thanks for the reply, I know that with a lack of power steering it would be a chore to use a FEL though comes with the territory I guess of having an older tractor but also wouldn't want to do something that land me with a real mess either.

Has anyone used their MF with a loader for at least some medium work, not just hauling around some peat moss or something light but gravel, landfill etc? I suspected that I might not be able to be really agressive, though the 135 has a good amount of oomph its still on the smaller side.

Wondering if I should cut bait and sell for a JD something like an 1120 or 2130?

/ International 1501 Loader Fit on a Massey Ferguson 135 #4  
Hey guys the 135 I bought, well used, came with an Allied loader that seems to work well. The front spindles don't look that light duty. My Dads IH 384 has the 1250 loader and it handles more abuse than should be thrown at it, ie a 5 x 5 round bale chained to the bucket and lifted to almost the full extent. Back on topic the spindles on the 135 don't look overly lighter than those. The only issue I'm having with the loader right now is that the relief valve in the spool valve is set to light and by passes at a lower pressure than I think it should

Last edited: