My 1966 Massey 135 Tractor (Pics)

/ My 1966 Massey 135 Tractor (Pics) #571  
Hello MasseyWV,

I just wanted to ask what you pressed the bushing in with? I have a large Clamp and also have a vise. Could I install a bushing using one of these?

v/r

Mike

/ My 1966 Massey 135 Tractor (Pics) #572  
Hello MasseyWV,

I just wanted to ask what you pressed the bushing in with? I have a large Clamp and also have a vise. Could I install a bushing using one of these?

v/r

Mike

Use a socket.

/ My 1966 Massey 135 Tractor (Pics) #573  
Howdy Murph,

I have plenty of sockets but I don't have a press. I was going to use a c clamp or vise as a press. I probably should of elaborated more.

v/r

Mike

/ My 1966 Massey 135 Tractor (Pics) #574  
Howdy Murph,

I have plenty of sockets but I don't have a press. I was going to use a c clamp or vise as a press. I probably should of elaborated more.

v/r

Mike
I use a vice

/ My 1966 Massey 135 Tractor (Pics) #577  
Is my puter messed up? I keep getting weird pictures in places I dont think they should be. Also the last post is sometime in april. Is this also right? I'm starting to wonder if the earth rotated backwards 20 times or something? LOL I havent been on here in a while. I've had a lot of problems lately. Glad your doing good MWV.

/ My 1966 Massey 135 Tractor (Pics) #578  
Same thing here with the pictures. I figured the site was hacked. Haven't been back for a while. Seems like MasseyWV is AWOL or?

/ My 1966 Massey 135 Tractor (Pics) #580  
It's a shame the pics or gone, was a great thread