Refurbishing my Z145 135

/ Refurbishing my Z145 135 #321  
Mike, check out that website I told Massey about. Hey Massey what is your first name? I hate using handles. Kinda reminds me of the ole CB days. :smile:

AGCO Parts Books and log in in the Guest option and search your make and type tractor. Pick out the info you need. They use something like Microsoft Silverlight and allows you to print parts number list a zoomed diagram or a full page diagram of info you need. Pretty cool.

In one of your pics it looks like you got your own tractor pull going on. BTW, I hate leaks too. -robert

HI. I need help. Iエm Spanish and I havenエt access to AGCO Parts Books because they have a filter of countries. I have a MF135 and I need a part book or a workshop manual of this model of tractor for itエs restauration. thanks for all.

/ Refurbishing my Z145 135 #322  
HI. I need help. Iエm Spanish and I havenエt access to AGCO Parts Books because they have a filter of countries. I have a MF135 and Iエd need a part book or a workshop manual. Iエm going to restauration the mf135 and this information is essential for me. If you have this information in digital format better for me. My email is ordix41280@hotmail.com Thanks for all.

/ Refurbishing my Z145 135
HI. I need help. Iエm Spanish and I havenエt access to AGCO Parts Books because they have a filter of countries. I have a MF135 and Iエd need a part book or a workshop manual. Iエm going to restauration the mf135 and this information is essential for me. If you have this information in digital format better for me. My email is ordix41280@hotmail.com Thanks for all.
Greetings and Welcome to TractorByNet. Your best option is to use eBay International. Manuals and Parts books are sold there on a regular basis. Sorry you can't access the free AGCO partsbook online. It has helped many here. The parts book and service manual are pricy. Both both they cost around $125 US dollars. -the kid

Recent pictures. I took the tractor outside and ran it a bit looking for any leaks. Found none. Checked my thermostat last week and it was the correct temp. My tractor runs cool and takes quite a while for it to bump up the needle on the gauge. I verified the temp probe and the calibrated the gauge to match the temp. I've got the sheet metal off so I can do some wiring modifacations. I painted the fan blade to make it visible while running. New tachdrive working great and the new alternator doing it's thing. I calibrated the volt gauge so it's accurate as well.

View attachment 314149 View attachment 314150 View attachment 314151 View attachment 314159

Here's a picture of the fan blade while the engine is running. I painted the blade tips yellow.
View attachment 314153

Last edited:
   / Refurbishing my Z145 135 #325  
Now lets get her dirty.

/ Refurbishing my Z145 135 #326  
Well, what's happening with this tractor Kids?

Well, what's happening with this tractor Kids?
I've been getting it dirty. I have a field with waist high growth over the winter and have been bush hogging to clean it up. I used the box scraper day before yesterday to clean up the driveway after a bout 4 1/2 inches of rain. My grandson was using the driveway as a motocross on his little electric 4 wheeler untill I got the drive smoothed out again. That Z145 gets hot on the manifold in high grass. Last night just before dark I came in and cut it off and notice the exhaust manifold cherry red.:eek: -kid

/ Refurbishing my Z145 135 #328  
. Last night just before dark I came in and cut it off and notice the exhaust manifold cherry red.:eek: -kid

Cut the nitrous back a little :laughing:

Vented Gas Cap

I noticed the other day after about an 1 1/2 hour of bush hogging the gas tank was under quite a bit of pressure to the point it was pushing gas out from the float screwed on cap. Scews may have been a tad loose. But the pressure concerned me. It made me wonder if it was a vented cap or not. I got to checking and there seems to be a spring loaded pressure relief in the center of the inside cap. I don't know what pressure it would take to make it release. To be on the safe side I placed a very small piece of of plastic into the valve so it would breathe and not build up. My question is. Should there be pressure in the fuel tank? It doesn't take long to build pressure when your cutting grass waist high going slow. -kid