1967 Massey Ferguson 135 with Continental 145 gas engine

/ 1967 Massey Ferguson 135 with Continental 145 gas engine #1  

dw1973

Tractor
1967 Massey Ferguson 135
What is a "fair" price for this 67 Massey Ferguson Deluxe 135 with a Continental 145 engine and just over 4000hrs with the following implements in SE Michigan?
It comes with a 5ft Bush Hog, Ferguson cultivator, boom lift, seed spreader and a transport box.
Tires have no checks. It starts up immediately with no smoke and idles down nice and low. Runs and drives fine. The only history I know about is that many of those hours were running a water pump for irrigation on a strawberry farm in Michigan.
photo-231.jpg

photo-230.jpg

photo-229.jpg

/ 1967 Massey Ferguson 135 with Continental 145 gas engine #2  
In Jul06 I paid $3600 for a 1964 MF135 diesel deluxe with multipower, 4600 hours, runs OK. No implements included in the deal. I'd offer $3000 and then negotiate.

/ 1967 Massey Ferguson 135 with Continental 145 gas engine #3  
I agree... anywhere between 3 and 4K would be reasonable. At either price, that's a lot of stuff for not alot of money.

/ 1967 Massey Ferguson 135 with Continental 145 gas engine #4  
What is a "fair" price for this 67 Massey Ferguson Deluxe 135 with a Continental 145 engine and just over 4000hrs with the following implements in SE Michigan?
It comes with a 5ft Bush Hog, Ferguson cultivator, boom lift, seed spreader and a transport box.
Tires have no checks. It starts up immediately with no smoke and idles down nice and low. Runs and drives fine. The only history I know about is that many of those hours were running a water pump for irrigation on a strawberry farm in Michigan.
photo-231.jpg

photo-230.jpg

photo-229.jpg

It looks to have had good care, as does the cultivator. I expect it will bring somewhere around $3500. Perhaps, a bit more if the mower appears to be in as good condition as the tractor and cultivator. Perhaps, a bit less if multipower equipped. One careat: Irrigation duty is usually full load for long hours.

SDT

/ 1967 Massey Ferguson 135 with Continental 145 gas engine #5  
SDT said:
It looks to have had good care, as does the cultivator. I expect it will bring somewhere around $3500. Perhaps, a bit more if the mower appears to be in as good condition as the tractor and cultivator. Perhaps, a bit less if multipower equipped. One careat: Irrigation duty is usually full load for long hours.

SDT

Check your rear axles,for leaks bleeding down onto the rims. under the tractor near the bell housing there is a tiny one which should have a cotter pin handing out. this is a rear main seal leak detector. The cottor pin will be wet with oil if the rear main is leaking. look at the rear PTO and make sure it's completely dry and oil free. I bought a 1965 Continental 135 in good shape with a box scraper and bush hog for 3200 delivered 200 miles . If all the gauges work including the tach.hourmeter and no problems with the hydraulics' i'd offer $3100 cash. implements are easily obtainable in farm auction cheap. Let us know it goes. -robert