Pop got himself a 135

/ Pop got himself a 135 #1  

YesDeere

Veteran Member
Tractor
04/4310
My father called me this weekend to tell me he is working on a deal. He wanted to run it by me by me because I'm going to be working on it. Anyway I haven't seen it yet but it looks great in the pics. 1967 with a continental gas motor. 800 hours on the clock. Trade worked out to $2500. Thoughts?

Attachments

• image-2753463188.jpg
    image-2753463188.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 260
  • image-3117055532.jpg
    image-3117055532.jpg
    467.4 KB · Views: 243
  • image-2317487412.jpg
    image-2317487412.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 233
   / Pop got himself a 135 #2  
My father called me this weekend to tell me he is working on a deal. He wanted to run it by me by me because I'm going to be working on it. Anyway I haven't seen it yet but it looks great in the pics. 1967 with a continental gas motor. 800 hours on the clock. Trade worked out to $2500. Thoughts?

He don't want it, I'll take it. Looks real good at a great price.

/ Pop got himself a 135 #3  

Nice tractor. The instrument cluster shows that it's the Deluxe model. Don't see a Multipower lever on the dashboard (probably a good thing since MP on an old tractor like that likely is not working in High range).

Trade? What was traded in the deal?

/ Pop got himself a 135
He traded an older zero turn mower. Deluxe model eh?Im headed down to pick it up this weekend. I think it needs a wheel seal on the left rear and a temp gauge. We will see. I'm fired up

/ Pop got himself a 135 #6  
Congradulations.

/ Pop got himself a 135 #7  
You done good......its apparent that the tractor was used for mowing the grass...reason I say that, is I believe the rear tires are original...fronts probably are as well.. check for weathering on sides..by the way I've got a '67 delux with the Cont engine that has only 678 hrs (original) on it...just finished changing out the water pump today...(no runs, no drips, no errors...whew...). Make sure the Delco generator is working...Let us know how it goes...Congrats. BobG in VA

/ Pop got himself a 135
Thanks for the input guys. I'm excited to go and get it. We are 2 hours apart and I want it next to my tools while working on it. I believe it was the first owners baby. Like you said probably just used for mowing. From what my dad says I think it needs front tires because of dry rot. He wants me to find a wiring harness as well. It's not charging right now either. He did some mowing with it and said it was a beast!!