Bought a 135

/ Bought a 135
Yes TSC has them. As well as stablizer bars too.

Can I but adjustable links like whats on my Kioti?? Thanks for all the help...

/ Bought a 135 #12  
Kid, you are right about the shifter boots, one has a plastic bag taped around it and the oil looks sandy colored. the rest needs a good cleaning and I need to find out about why the bat does not hold a charge for long.
I'm betting that the light switch is your culprit...open your hood, look at the inside where your light swith is..it is a Plug-in...Pull out type hook-up..unplug it, run it till the battery is charged, then keep it unplugged when you go in the house...next morning see if your tractor starts OK... I've got that problem with my Cont. gas 135...now that I know what it is...it ain't a problem any more... BobG in VA

/ Bought a 135
I'm betting that the light switch is your culprit...open your hood, look at the inside where your light swith is..it is a Plug-in...Pull out type hook-up..unplug it, run it till the battery is charged, then keep it unplugged when you go in the house...next morning see if your tractor starts OK... I've got that problem with my Cont. gas 135...now that I know what it is...it ain't a problem any more... BobG in VA

What could be wrong with the switch??? It does have a cool bluish lights on the gauges but I'll try your idea...

/ Bought a 135
Got some #s of the engine does these make sense CKW1842 and 3 or 5 or 6,7111500/2

/ Bought a 135 #15  
murphy1244 said:
Can I but adjustable links like whats on my Kioti?? Thanks for all the help...

TSC sells both, but I bought the adjustable ones.

/ Bought a 135
Just washed off a ton of grease and dirt today. The tractor was charging the batt for about two minutes then quit, any idea's??

/ Bought a 135 #17  
From what I see in the pictures, I would first check all your connections at the alternator, ammeter and where the hot wire connects to the battery or may be at the starter. All those crimp connectors I see in your pictures around the alternator are potential problems making good continuity.

/ Bought a 135
From what I see in the pictures, I would first check all your connections at the alternator, ammeter and where the hot wire connects to the battery or may be at the starter. All those crimp connectors I see in your pictures around the alternator are potential problems making good continuity.

Thanks, Thinking about replacing the harness .Looking for a factory oil gauge with the greenish light in the dial.

/ Bought a 135 #19  
It looks like the yellow wire is coming off the large terminal of the alternator. It also looks like it goes directly to the starter. If it is correctly connected to the large lug on the solinoid from the battery it should charge the battery. The only thing that is unclear is if it runs up under the dash first to the ammeter. If it doesn't, it would not show any charging. It could be just a bad battery also. You can have that load checked at any battery shop.

/ Bought a 135
It looks like the yellow wire is coming off the large terminal of the alternator. It also looks like it goes directly to the starter. If it is correctly connected to the large lug on the solinoid from the battery it should charge the battery. The only thing that is unclear is if it runs up under the dash first to the ammeter. If it doesn't, it would not show any charging. It could be just a bad battery also. You can have that load checked at any battery shop.

Cleaned up the tractor this morning and played with the wires and connectors, it now works. What year is yours??