Bought a 135

/ Bought a 135
The stabilizer bars hook to the pins on the bottom side of the rear axle. Zoom up on the picture of the rear of the tractor. The other ends hook to the pins on the implement that go through the lower three point lift arms. What is wrong with your headlights that you are looking for new ones?? It looks like the metal is intact and not bent. You should be able to get new rubber mounts from a Massey dealer that snap on to the metal housing and then the headlight bulb snaps into the rubber. That the way it was on mine although my lights were mounted in the fenders.

Thank you very much, now I understand, Am missing a bulb.

Last edited:
   / Bought a 135 #42  
you'll still need the rubber ring between the metal housing and the bulb and that you will need to get from Massey. I don't know of any other retailer that would supply it. I would go and replace both the rings on the front lights. They get pretty brittle with age. I would suggest pulling out the bulb on the left side of the tractor and measuring the bulb diameter and get the number off it to see if you can find one at another supplier such as TSC or maybe automotive such as NAPA or a more reasonably priced supplier.

/ Bought a 135
Can any of you guys tell me what is the approx lenth of your top link.

/ Bought a 135 #44  
murphy1244 said:
Can any of you guys tell me what is the approx lenth of your top link.

The top link is about 24 1/2" Center to center. You way you see it was the way when I took it off when I had it attached to my brush cutter.

/ Bought a 135
The top link is about 24 1/2" Center to center. You way you see it was the way when I took it off when I had it attached to my brush cutter.

Thanks Kid Found a place much cheaper than TSC. belarusagsupply.com

/ Bought a 135 #46  
murphy1244 said:
Thanks Kid Found a place much cheaper than TSC. belarusagsupply.com

Cyber Monday. Your fingers doing the walking.

/ Bought a 135
Went and bought a fender for 60.00 and they wanted too much for a front guard weight holder [ 90.00] I bought one online at fleabay for 66.00 and free shipping.

/ Bought a 135
Any body have or know where I can buy a complete service book? My service book only covers front axle,engine,clutch, and rearend. I need the rest of it.

/ Bought a 135 #49  
murphy1244 said:
Any body have or know where I can buy a complete service book? My service book only covers front axle,engine,clutch, and rearend. I need the rest of it.

Where did it come from? A&I ? AGCO? Jensales? Grey market ebay copies/CD's?

The manual I bought from Agco (service manual) has ten areas.

1. Front Axle and steering
2. Continental Z-145 Gas Engine
3. Perkins AG3-152 Gas Engine
4. Perkins AD3-152 Diesel Engine
5. Clutches
6. Standard 6 speed tranny
7. Standard 8 speed tranny
8. Multi-power tranny
9. Differential, Pinion & Rear Axle
10. Power Take Off & Internal Hydraulic System

I bought the hard cover binder with it. It also came with 10 section numbered dividers.

One area I was disappointed was the setting of ignition timing. I had to search the net to find where the timing marks where and how to set it. It seems the ignition system has been omitted, but have illustrations in the partsbook.

/ Bought a 135
Where did it come from? A&I ? AGCO? Jensales? Grey market ebay copies/CD's?

The manual I bought from Agco (service manual) has ten areas.

1. Front Axle and steering
2. Continental Z-145 Gas Engine
3. Perkins AG3-152 Gas Engine
4. Perkins AD3-152 Diesel Engine
5. Clutches
6. Standard 6 speed tranny
7. Standard 8 speed tranny
8. Multi-power tranny
9. Differential, Pinion & Rear Axle
10. Power Take Off & Internal Hydraulic System

I bought the hard cover binder with it. It also came with 10 section numbered dividers.

One area I was disappointed was the setting of ignition timing. I had to search the net to find where the timing marks where and how to set it. It seems the ignition system has been omitted, but have illustrations in the partsbook.

Yea that's the one, I bought without hardcover for 44.00 but it does not cover electrical or seat etc