Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    104
    Location
    southwest VA
    Tractor
    Ferguson TO-30

    Default Re: Buying a to30

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAC View Post
    He says it has a high/low transmission...
    Sorry for digging up an older thread, but I wanted to point out that this is probably a TO-35 if it has a high/low trans. I just bought a TO-30 which the previous owner thought was a TO-35, so the differences are pretty fresh in my mind. See pages 2 and 3 of this document, particularly the pictures:

    http://fergusontractors.org/fena/wp-...ification1.pdf

  2. #12
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,116
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Tractor
    My tractor is an old MF

    Default Re: Buying a to30

    Welcome to TBN. If you have any future problems or would like to show us some pictures of your TO30. You can start your own thread. Take care. -robert

  3. #13
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,796
    Location
    .
    Tractor
    .

    Default Re: Buying a to30

    Quote Originally Posted by dbotos View Post
    Sorry for digging up an older thread, but I wanted to point out that this is probably a TO-35 if it has a high/low trans. I just bought a TO-30 which the previous owner thought was a TO-35, so the differences are pretty fresh in my mind. See pages 2 and 3 of this document, particularly the pictures:

    http://fergusontractors.org/fena/wp-...ification1.pdf
    FENA (Ferguson Enthusiasts of North America) is definitely a great resource for information, I've referred to their website many times myself.
    .

  4. #14
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    104
    Location
    southwest VA
    Tractor
    Ferguson TO-30

    Default Re: Buying a to30

    Quote Originally Posted by The kid View Post
    Welcome to TBN. If you have any future problems or would like to show us some pictures of your TO30. You can start your own thread. Take care. -robert
    Thanks for the welcome, Robert. Here is my new baby:

    http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/m...1954-30-a.html

    David

  5. #15
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,116
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Tractor
    My tractor is an old MF

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbotos View Post

    Thanks for the welcome, Robert. Here is my new baby:

    http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/m...1954-30-a.html

    David
    Nice tractor DB. There are two items on ebay that might interest you. One there appear to be an original type operators manual. Also there is a bonded copy of the service manual not I&T. If you don't have those you will one day in the future. Replacement parts both new and salvage seem to be plentiful for that type. Take care. -robert

    Message posted with TractorByNet v1.6.2 for iPad

  6. #16
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    104
    Location
    southwest VA
    Tractor
    Ferguson TO-30

    Default Re: Buying a to30

    Thanks. I found a nice scanned copy of the owner's manual here:

    http://www.ntractorclub.com/manuals/...s%20Manual.pdf

    I'll probably pick up a service manual at some point too.

  7. #17
    Veteran Member Jerry/MT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,074
    Location
    Western Montana
    Tractor
    New Holland TD95D, Ford 4610 & Ferguson TO-30

    Default Re: Buying a to30

    Quote Originally Posted by dbotos View Post
    Thanks. I found a nice scanned copy of the owner's manual here:

    http://www.ntractorclub.com/manuals/...s%20Manual.pdf

    I'll probably pick up a service manual at some point too.
    I just recieved this sevice manual for the Ferguson TO-20, -30 and TE-20 and it is by far the clearest and complete CD manual I have found. I bought one several years ago from another seller and their were pages missing and the figures were blurry.The figures in this CD are clear and sharp as is the text.
    If you are looking for a service manual for your TO-20, TO-30, or TE-20. I would highly recommend this one. $9.95 and free shipping.


    http://www.ebay.com/itm/MASSEY-FERGU...item2c6b00586c

  8. #18
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    104
    Location
    southwest VA
    Tractor
    Ferguson TO-30

    Default Re: Buying a to30

    Thanks for the heads-up. I bought a similar one which just arrived yesterday. It has a good clean scan of the service manual for the three models along with a few other manuals for some implements.

    Massey Ferguson Dealer Shop Service Manual TE 20 to 20 TO30 MF TE20 TO20 TO30 CD | eBay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. TO30 Parts
    By VulturesRow in forum Owning/Operating
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 04:54 PM
  2. First tractor to30
    By bigtbassman in forum Massey Ferguson Owning/Operating
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 08:02 PM
  3. Feguson TO30
    By bford in forum Hydraulics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 09:59 PM
  4. Ferguson TO30 help
    By snowjoker in forum Massey Ferguson Owning/Operating
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 07:46 AM
  5. TO20 or TO30
    By AMP762 in forum General Vintage Tractors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-22-2003, 01:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2014 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.