Security & Theft Cost-effective Rollover Protective Structure (CROPS) for Massey Ferguson 135

/ Cost-effective Rollover Protective Structure (CROPS) for Massey Ferguson 135 #11  
That link certainly clears it all up.

2"x3"x3/16" Tube, is pretty serious stuff.

/ Cost-effective Rollover Protective Structure (CROPS) for Massey Ferguson 135 #12  
That link certainly clears it all up.

2"x3"x3/16" Tube, is pretty serious stuff.

With 3/4 bolts too! And grade 8 bolts

/ Cost-effective Rollover Protective Structure (CROPS) for Massey Ferguson 135 #13  
   / Cost-effective Rollover Protective Structure (CROPS) for Massey Ferguson 135 #14  
Hi guys, just want to chime in here for a moment and add my two cents worth. Back in the days of working for the man, I was a Health and Safety manager (big deal, a title) and required to instruct forklift procedures. All lift trucks come with rollover protection, right, well if you roll over you get hurt if not killed. It was found that most people will jump when this happens and the chances of being killed increase in this situation, so the proper way to increase your chance to stay alive is to 1. wear seat, 2. grip steering wheel for all it's worth, stay with the equipment and pray. I guess in short, I like the roll over protection mentioned prior in this blog, as my 135 is equipped with a factory model. When I found this tractor in the first place, I thought it look odd, real odd. But time heals, and the benefits of having this device on my tractor are worth it, that canopy overhead sure makes a hot sunny day just a little bit cooler and I find I don't have enough sense to come out of the rain while out on the O'l girl.

Hope I didn't bore you fellows

Doug

/ Cost-effective Rollover Protective Structure (CROPS) for Massey Ferguson 135 #15  
I guess in short, I like the roll over protection mentioned prior in this blog, as my 135 is equipped with a factory model.

When my restoration project is complete, I plan to equip my MF-135 tractor with a ROPS as well. :)

/ Cost-effective Rollover Protective Structure (CROPS) for Massey Ferguson 135 #16  
There is a tractor yard by me if your looking for a used one TMS Stoller Tractor 330-669-3676

/ Cost-effective Rollover Protective Structure (CROPS) for Massey Ferguson 135 #17  
   / Cost-effective Rollover Protective Structure (CROPS) for Massey Ferguson 135 #18  
Your very welcome Massey.