35 Project

/ 35 Project #1  

Ragged Edges

Tractor
John Deere 4500, Massey Ferguson 35 Deluxe (Work in Progress Project)
Finally had time to do some work on my 35 project. Did some disassembly an stripped the fuel tank. This is my first attempt at this and I have a long way to go!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 187
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 158
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 173
   / 35 Project #2  
Looks good. Keep us posted on your progress.

/ 35 Project #3  
Finally had time to do some work on my 35 project. Did some disassembly an stripped the fuel tank. This is my first attempt at this and I have a long way to go!
That looks like the same type tank used on my 65 135. I had to replace the sending unit. It's slow process, but it wil be something to be proud of.

/ 35 Project #4  
Looks good. :thumbsup:

/ 35 Project #5  

If you are replacing the sending unit or the gas gauge ask them the ohm scale from end to end. I got one that the ohm scale was a backwards from my gauge. Looking good.

Message posted with TractorByNet v1.6.2 for iPad

/ 35 Project #7  

looks good keep working on it ,i am working on a massey harris fergson f-50 i know it's a lot of work